Lv. Percent
    82.95%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Default Yet another Seed Destiny interview...

From the December 2005 issue of Animaze.

- How was the Shinn character created?

Mitsuo: Morosawa seems to want to make him a pure youngster. Kira seemed to be an ordinary youngster at first, but he was actually not ordinary at all. Athrun is a soldier, and the son to PLANT's leader. So I want to copy the realistic aspects of today's youngsters if possible.

- Shinn seems to have realized that he's wrong during the final confrontation against Athrun, have you ever thought of the possibility that he may go to Kira's side?

Mitsuo: I have absolutely no such intention right from the start, because I always want to create a story where in the end Shinn loses everything except Lunamaria. I hope people don't misunderstand it, I don't think Shinn is incorrect (unjust? wrong?) at all. What Shinn and Dullindal have done are all for the good of the world, on the other hand Kira's side is the one which has somewhat deviated from the path of justice.

- But isn't that (Dullindal's world) a world unable to evolve according to Kira?

Mitsuo: yes, I think Dulldinal is pessimistic (holds no hope?) for mankind. Just like what Kira and Lacus said, the world is full of wars and conflicts, no one can give a clear answer to what the future will be like. Mankind can never stop wars and conflicts, the nature of war cannot be changed. So the basic structure of the world needs to be changed to erase wars from the human world. For Dullindal that's the path of salvation for mankind. He does not want to control the world out of his own desires, so he's not evil in this sense. Even if someone opposes him and says that kind of world will be unable to evolve, he can still counter that if we just leave mankind alone wars will never disappear.

- Lastly, last month Morosawa said the love between Athrun and Cagalli is a misunderstanding, which leads to great reactions. What's the Director's take on this?

Mitsuo: My take is the same as Morosawa's. If Cagalli chooses between her country and her lover, she will definitely choose her country, and Athrun has not reached to a position high enough to protect both Cagalli and her country. So based on their current positions, their relationship can't hold up.

- So the feelings between them up to now is not love?

Mitsuo: Instead of love, it's more like the feelings between war comrades. Although they blushed while kissing, that's because of shyness and confusion, not mature feeling of love.

First I would like to ask you how do you feel about the ending?

I said it a few times , it was very difficult in the end.In the previous series , i have to write about so many characters. And in this series , i have to link the previous cast along with the present cast in the same world.Also because i want the story to continue , so i ambitiously added new elements(characters), thats why making the 2 elements(characters) merging is such a difficult thing.

What do you mean that moving the characters was hard?

In the previous series , the cast was viewed throughout the entire year.For the audience they are familiar to them but to the new cast they(audience) knows nothing about them. So thats why its hard to write about 2 characters that has different starting points.

You put the new character Shin Asuka as the main character.For a director , how do you view him?

In the beginning , he is a hard to see through character. Kira is a warrior with saddened eyes , Asuran is a confused and lost warrior.And then Shin reached the hatred filled warrior role. The 3 of them takes different actions to solve problems , thats why Shin , Asuran and Kira will have no similarities. I think thats why Morosawa has a hard time on.

Miss Morosawa once said that children these days are confused about the information given to them.

I have thought of that too. Because they don't understand their own situations and when they are fed with a large amount of information, they get confused and used. They will also confuse other people's wishes as their own. I think Shin is this type of character.

Do you think this Shin learn about his situation in the last episode?

Althought Idon't know what went wrong , but in the last episode Shin has a reached a state of no-return. Although Shin keeps on saying "He is protecting others" to fight. But Ithink he is actually the person who needs to be protected. Thats why Lunamaria took him in. Because he wants to be protected , thats why he keeps on saying he want to protect others.

So Shin always kept his own feelings inside his heart?

Yes because he never met anyone who can lead him his true path. Shin is quite sad(as in other people pitying him).

Or maybe Kira is the one who diverged from the path of rightiousness?

You said Kira could be the one that strayed from the path of rightiousness , what do you mean?

Purely said , If Dullindial's world can truely satisfy the world. Because testing your genes , we can know your personality up to your physical traits , so we Dullindial's world everyone will be a part of it. In Dullindial's world , the so call "unneeded" people are probably the ones who goes against the mass.

The so call Dullindial's despair, I think it can be seen in the last episode where he saw everything he worked so hard upon , but in the end he accepted his death.

For him , if his plan is ruined, the world heads towards a path of destruction...it doesn't matter. In this sense , I think he has a very open sense of the world.When he knew Rey was the one who shot him , the words he was thinking is probably "So this is also destiny...?"

Feels like its because he is despaired so he rather has a open mind instead. I want to know how you feel when Rey shot Dullindial.

I wanted Rey to have a control of the world's destiny. Same as Rau Le Creuset. In a sense , Rey is the biggest victim.I wanted to write about he has to choose Kira's world(future) or Dullindial's world(future).

And so he chosed Kira's world(Future)

Of course he wants a future with a tomorrow...when he himself doesn't have a tomorrow , thats why he wanted to give other people a tomorrow.

End.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

hey have i seen in the animesuki forums that the same gang who did destiny is gonna to do Gundam Seed Eternity..... lol... boring.... another long boring Gundam series with alot of reused scenes...

i rather stick to more exciting anime.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

In other words, Rey, Dulliandal...Shinn are the main victims of Destiny, instead of...well...heroric figures...cause most of them died.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

i feel so sad for cagalli and athrun
    支持星座彼氏☆!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    84.59%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

yaa... after eternity will be Forever and Ever....
    like i had said fews year ago. they should make gundam seed - the next generation.
    in this series, u will see Kira and co all married, got children, den children go highschool, with all school herem. kira son will be a echhi prankster(flip skirt, make metamo(metal Model), cagalli daughter will be a violent blue hair meimei who had split personality. Shinn will have a brown hair 6years old daughter who is sooo kawaii that will make fun of Kira's Ecchi son all the time(arch mini-rival). Talia's son will be 21 yearsold brilliant university student who wants to court cagalli's daughter but alway get beat up miserably.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

i read tt interview from gundamseed lj community. regarding the asucaga part and shinn luna part... *speechless*
    heard from others that japanese fans were v upset abt wht his wife mentioned on asucaga on the previous interview, until he need to explain it in this interview.

-So the feelings between them up to now is not love?

Mitsuo: Instead of love, it's more like the feelings between war comrades. Although they blushed while kissing, that's because of shyness and confusion, not mature feeling of love.
    i feel that his explanation is kinda
    feelings between war comrades... and why the ring... and why e lovers title given to them in e mag...

*don't understand*
    i heard Eternity is just a rumour... not official yet
    *haizzz, hope that the OVA next yr will be better, much better =x

{♥}

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

The news on Eternity should be a fake, and somewhat posted the rumour on the SEED LJ community and I was laughing over the names of the supposedly 'new' characters and Gundams. I mean, which dude came up with 'Celcius Gundam'?

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

This series is getting more and more sick man !!! please just end it !! the wars will never stop or at peace cos every 2 years they go war ... not sianz meh

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.8%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

Quote Originally Posted by aestalitz
    The news on Eternity should be a fake, and somewhat posted the rumour on the SEED LJ community and I was laughing over the names of the supposedly 'new' characters and Gundams. I mean, which dude came up with 'Celcius Gundam'?
    Celcius??? lol. Yea i also suspect a third Gundam seed series to be just a rumour.
    Who'd want another one after since the first 2 were so crappy??

The interview a little bit confusing.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

haiz..even if theres a third series..i dont think i'll watch..cannot tahan another disappointment larr..