Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

Default Selling new handmade Gothic and Victorian jewelries! :D

Hey everyone! Wyrrd Rune Productions' here again!

I've also setup a new Facebook page for Wyrrd Rune Productions, do check it out and like it here! Thanks a lot!

Interested buyers please contact me via email at [email protected] or you can PM me here too! Thanks!

Meetups or Postage yo! Free registered postage for those who opt for "Postage"!

FGO Sakura Saber/Okita Souji Keychain and Pouches Collection ---

Description: And here's the special treat we've in store for everyone, in the spirit of spring and the upcoming Natsu Matsuri!

It's a...matsuri of themed accessories made in the image of Sakura Saber - Okita Souji from "Fate Grand Order"!

I got the idea nicely tucked in my head after Tessie mentioned Okita Souji at the recent Doujima and how Okita Souji's accessories would look very obvious with its "Japanese" vibe haha!

Hence, I present to you a Sakura Saber omamori keychain! Handsewn omamori on delectably cute and pretty cloth with sakura motifs in the vibrant colours of spring! A handwoven omamori knot rests on the omamori, accompanied with a vintage gold brass button with a sakura flower relief, genuine topaz Swarvoski crystal, orange gold acrylic pearl teardrop and a frosted gold veined bead. It is then sealed off at the back with a maroon lace flower.

The omamori dangles off a gold plated keychain with an acrylic bead in golden orange.

It's so dainty and cute that I can't help but gift one to myself! So as a result, there's only 9 more left haha! S$15 each!

The omamori itself measures at 5cmX4cm. The entire length combined with the keychain is approximately 13cm.

Description: Following the omamori, is a handsewn omamori shaped pencil pouch! This time, a different design is given to the omamori knot haha! XD

An off-white knitted lace flower rests on the omamori knot, with a pink faux cat's eye button as its centre. Dangling off it are an orange gold crystal teardrop, a cherry pink acrylic pearl, a vintage gold brass bead and a frosted gold veined bead. Cherry red chinese cords and a pink wooden bead forms the drawstring portion.

Making only 5 of these and it can fit at least 6 Copics or regular pens for that matter! S$18 each!

This omamori pencil pouch measures at 17cmX6.5cm!

Description: And presenting the omamori handphone/multi-purpose pouch! I can say that it fits my Xperia Z5 Compact snugly and it'll definitely come in handy when carrying your necessities like a pack of tissue, pens, makeup and the likes, especially when the annual Natsu Matsuri is just round the corner too!

A cherry pink sakura patterned button rests on an off-white knitted rosette, accompanied with a dangling plethora of cherry pink and ivory acrylic pearls in varied sizes, white alabaster, rose alabaster, citrine and mocca genuine Swarvoski crystal bicones, an off-white acrylic pearl teardrop, a frosted gold fancy flower bead with a ruby red acrylic iron-on centre nestles on a gold brass floral filigreed charm.

Likewise, cherry red chinese cord and a pink wooden bead forms the drawstring portion of the pouch.

Only making 5 of these too, S$25 each!

This omamori handphone/multi-purpose pouch measures 23.5cmX8cm! Trust me, it's really roomy!
    Last edited by Dsurion; Aug 7th, 16 at 09:17 PM.
    Do visit our prop and accessory commissioning website at http://guildofbonds.blogspot.sg/

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

~ D.Grayman Exorcist Lanyard (3rd Uniform) ~

And I swore just in yesterday's post that I am up to no good.

Haha yep, so true! XDDD

Ta-da! The next item up on our Doujima exclusives list is the military lanyard worn on the 3rd uniform version in the popular series "D.Grayman"! Anyone excited as we are about the upcoming arc in July? DD

The husband, my god-bro and I had been planning for a D.Grayman 3rd uniform cosplay group for quite some time now, since the Hubs and I started off back in cosplay with D.Grayman's 2nd uniform versions (Crown Clown Claw Allen Walker and Jumpsuit version Miranda Lotto).

Truth to be told, I started experimenting with the making of our own group's military lanyards because no offence, I don't like those made along with ready-made 3rd uniform costumes on Taobao. Those over yellowish "gold" plastic bead chains looks real cheap and jarring against the pre-dominant ebony and ruby colour theme of the D.Grayman 3rd uniform. Not to mention, the plastic exterior gets scratched easily and comes off after awhile, revealing the ugly white plastic base underneath. The inner DGM fan in me screams, "Is the Black Order that poor to issue such...un-elegant military lanyards to the exorcists? I mean, it's only exclusive to the exorcists yes?"

So for fellow D.Grayman fans and cosplayers alike, I bring you my very own version of the Black Order exorcist only military lanyard. Or at least, what I think as befitting to exorcists risking their lives everyday on the battlefield, in order to keep mankind safe from the Akumas.

Instead of gold beads, I chose frosted acrylic beads in all shades of gold brass, rose gold and pale gold as the base for the military lanyard.

To give it an interesting setup, I had rose gold and pale rose gold acrylic beads in teardrop shapes spaced at alternate intervals on both strands.

The exorcist ruby jewel badge, on the other hand, was made with a more, unconventional method, whereby the black "E" monogram (representing that of an exorcist's identity) was hand-drawn by me with a black MUJI marker (thanks Tia! ) and then pasted over with an unfoiled oval-shaped ruby acrylic gem. "Unfoiled", in a sense whereby the aluminium backing (usually pasted behind a gem to give it more luster, shine and glitter - those are called "foiled gems" as a result) was peeled off, so that it can either be see through or pasted on a base plate so that whatever that is underneath can show through, giving it an illusion like as though it's laser-engraved onto the back of the gem.

Off the silver plated filigreed brooch plate dangles three short strands of acrylic beads in white and grey shades, punctuated with light greyish frosted beads sandwiched between silver plated floral bead caps.

Behind the brooch plate is a silver plated pin secured with black felt for that extra snag. While on the other end of the military lanyard, another silver plated pin secures both strands and is meant to be pinned underneath the epaulette portion on the D.Grayman 3rd uniform's right shoulder.

Just for Doujima, I had only 10 military lanyards made for the occasion. SGD25 each, they're available for pre-orders as well and will come in an elegant black box! I imagine that's how the Black Order would present it to all their exorcists, along with their uniforms and all!

Do check out more from here!
    Last edited by Dsurion; Apr 17th, 16 at 09:17 PM.
    Do visit our prop and accessory commissioning website at http://guildofbonds.blogspot.sg/

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

~ Eye Logia: Ope Destinia ~

Materials: Named aptly with a keyword "ope" (which means "operation" in Japanese), this phone cover was made when I recalled my eye operation just a year ago. It made me realise how important life is and how I was scared out of my wits end because there were many "what ifs" running about in my mind when I underwent the second op in my life (yes, I only had my very first op experience 6 months prior to this second op).

Decors on this white I-Phone 6 includes white and maroon lace flowers, white and maroon chiffon rose bouquets, brown and maroon satin rosettes, clear and silver acrylic rhinestones, white acrylic pearl centre with burnished gold wreath, burnished silver charms of a hand with gemstone and a dogtag inscribed with the text "always".

Matching handphone charm is made of varied heart-shaped white laces, a vintage off-white button embossed with a rose patterned centre, maroon chiffon rose bouquet and satin rosette, burnished silver filigreed butterfly patterned heart charm decorated with clear and clear AB acrylic rhinestones, a 4mm topaz Swarvoski crystal, a vintage frosted gold bell, white and maroon floral lace backings and a black handphone strap.

Quantity: 1

Price: S$55

~ Eye Logia: Noblesse Blue ~

Materials: A tribute to the one who cured me of my eye ailment.

Decor on this black I-Phone 6 cover includes black lace flowers, navy blue rose bouquet and rosette, iron-on rhinestones of black, silver, metallic sapphire, clear and clear AB of 6mm, 4mm and 2mm sizes, a small white on black lady bust cameo, sapphire centre on round burnished gold filigreed base, black acrylic centre on a crystal-studded base, seablue acrylic cached teardrop and a small oval burnished silver charm embellised with the text "Wish".

The accompanying accessory is made of black velvet, black heart-patterned lace, iron-on and cached rhinestones of sapphire AB, clear, clear AB, metallic sapphire, light sky blue of varied sizes, a burnished silver filigreed heart base, an acrylic aquamarine square, dark ocean blue satin rosette and black handphone strap.

Price: S$55
    Last edited by Dsurion; Oct 1st, 15 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

~ Tempus Omnia Revelat ~

Materials: Had this thought of "Time Reveals All" in my mind and tada! "Tempus Omnia Revelat".

3rd phone cover set! And it's an IPhone 5's one!

Black acrylic gems studded surface decorated with a "Time is what you make of it" burnished silver charm, embellished with black acrylic iron-ons of varied sizes, a grey chiffon flower with a clear acrylic centre, burnished silver steampunkish watch parts and gears, a grey colour rosette and a big black acrylic rose.

The handphone charm accompanying it, on the other hand, is a medley of velvet, satin and chiffon in black and grey, embellished with delicate black heart-shape patterned lace, a grey satin rosette, a small silver rose button, an ornate button with silver border and a grey acrylic centre, gunmetal chain with black acrylic heart and a clear AB square-shaped gem button with black floral lace backing and a black handphone strap.

Price: S$45
    Last edited by Dsurion; Oct 1st, 15 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

~ Surgeon's Sirens - The Healer ~

Materials: Part of the "Surgeon's Sirens" series, "The Healer" is made of black, white and sapphire blue chiffon and lace, sapphire blue satin ribbons, grey and sapphire blue satin rosettes, sapphire blue cat's eyes, moonstone beads, baby blue acrylic pearls, genuine sapphire Swarvoski crystals, a range of blue seed beads, sapphire blue AB and clear rhinestone iron-ons, burnished silver charms of a filigreed fan, crosses and a Cadeuceus, backed with black felt.

Price: S$65

~ Surgeon's Sirens - The Dancer ~

Materials: Part of the "Surgeon's Sirens" series, "The Dancer" is made of black, white and sapphire blue chiffon and lace, sapphire blue and black satin ribbons, grey satin and baby blue satin rosettes, sapphire blue cat's eyes, moonstone beads, baby blue acrylic pearls, genuine sapphire Swarvoski crystals, a range of blue seed beads, sapphire blue AB and clear rhinestone iron-ons, burnished silver charms of a filigreed fan, scalpels and a fairy, backed with black felt.

Last edited by Dsurion; Nov 2nd, 15 at 10:52 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

~ Surgeon's Sirens - The Scientist ~

Materials: Part of the "Surgeon's Sirens" series, "The Scientist" is made of black, white and sapphire blue chiffon and lace, sapphire blue and black satin ribbons, grey satin and baby blue satin rosettes, sapphire blue cat's eyes, moonstone beads, baby blue acrylic pearls, genuine sapphire Swarvoski crystals, a range of blue seed beads, sapphire blue AB and clear rhinestone iron-ons, burnished silver charms of a filigreed fan, "Wish" charm and a winged cross, backed with black felt.

~ Surgeon's Sirens - The Seamstress ~

Materials: Part of the "Surgeon's Sirens" series, "The Seamstress" is made of black, white and sapphire blue chiffon and lace, sapphire blue and black satin ribbons, grey satin and baby blue satin rosettes, sapphire blue cat's eyes, moonstone beads, baby blue acrylic pearls, genuine sapphire Swarvoski crystals, a range of blue seed beads, sapphire blue AB and clear rhinestone iron-ons, burnished silver charms of a filigreed fan, rulers and a pair of scissors, backed with black felt.

Last edited by Dsurion; Nov 2nd, 15 at 10:52 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

~ Hanayome ("花嫁") ~

Materials: "花嫁" - which literally means "marriage" in the Japanese langauge, I named this hairband thus because it signifies my venture (finally...) into bridal designs. I never wanted to touch bridal design stuffs because there's too many crafters making the same thing out there. So yep.

Anyway, making this at a whim and see I will be making more of such designs. Literally, I put as many satin and chiffon rosettes together to see what effect I'll get and so far, I'm satisfied with how it's looking here. Ivory knitted rosettes studded with white acrylic beads, small orange to white gradated rosettes with small white acrylic beads, orange rosette, auburn and lemon yellow chiffon rosettes, pink satin rosette, purple satin rosette, purple and white beads and buttons in the shape of roses, a white acrylic heart encrusted with clear paste stones, lavender and royal purple acrylic pearls intertwined with small pastel pink acrylic pearls, backed by a filigreed phoenix tail and white chiffon floral lace. The hairband base is of sturdy aluminium decked out with white Korean floral lace studded with clear acrylic iron-ons. The whole setup is then sealed with a light pink felt backing.

Price: S$50

~ Code Blue: Symphony of Fate ~

Materials: "コードブルー:運命の交響曲" ("Code Blue: Symphony of Fate") was created somewhere during AFA, at least the base that is. The base is a white velvet hat decorated with a myriad of fancy floral laces and satin ribbons in shades of royal blue, aquamarine and white. As for the centrepiece, it was made yesterday out of white and navy blue chiffon and satin rosettes decked out with small acrylic white beaded centres and a clear cached acrylic rhinestone, acrylic pearls in differentiating tones of navy blue, royal blue, sky blue and pastel blue, matching pastel sky blue acrylic beads, 4mm royal blue acrylic crystals, faceted teardrop-shaped beads in royal blue and aquamarine and Japanese seed beads in bluish purple AB. The whole setup sits on a sturdy aluminium hairband sealed and reinforced with pastel sky blue felt.

Hat circumference is approximately 13.5cm.

Price: $65
    Last edited by Dsurion; Jan 3rd, 16 at 05:58 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

bumps for you! so many pretty stuffs. 8D
    (... & if only Ophelia has a matching choker. x.x)

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

Bump~
    Last edited by Dsurion; Oct 1st, 15 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

Bump~
    Last edited by Dsurion; Oct 1st, 15 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

Bump~
    Last edited by Dsurion; Oct 1st, 15 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

Bump~
    Last edited by Dsurion; Oct 1st, 15 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

Bump~
    Last edited by Dsurion; Oct 1st, 15 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

Bump~
    Last edited by Dsurion; Oct 1st, 15 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

Bump~
    Last edited by Dsurion; Oct 1st, 15 at 06:10 PM.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast