Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%
    Achievements Posting ProfessionalThe Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!

Wink CARYN & BEIER'S WTS ♥WIGS~COS~PRESALES~WTBs♥ HIATUS SALE~23/3/2014❤

HALOO~
    PLEASE HELP TO CLEAR~

Note: This thread is shared by hellokitty-desu and me~
    So PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE HER POSTS!!!!

T&Cs
    • Strictly no dead buyers please T.T
    • All payment MUST be in cash (and in SGD lol .___.) or bank transfer, PM me for my bank account~
    • Price ARE negotiable~ if you think my prices are too high, QYOP and PM me~
    • No refunds (check before you leave)
    • No backing out once confirmed (or you will be BLACKLISTED)
    • Costumes can be reserved for maximum 1 week
    • If two people are interested in the same costume, the one who bid higher will get the item.
    • I have the rights to take down anything anytime.
    • Pease PM me with your hp no. and the item you want. I will reply ASAP^^ (and PM me for more pics.. I don't bite ><)... Can also email me at [email protected] but it's my school mail so don't spamm kayy? You can also PM me on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/UmiKimiko Since I don't check my mail often ^^
    • No phone=no buy. It's really hard to arrange a meetup without phone.
    • For any purchase lesser than $10, meet up at Mountbatten at certain timings only :D

Can reply to this thread too... thread risk getting hidden .___.

Friend's thread~
    http://forums.sgcafe.com/cosplay/168...ml#post7371565 (Yukari~)

Meet ups^^ (to my convenience)
    Preferably @ Mountbatten MRT
    Saturday: Mountbatten to Taiseng at certain timings (pm me)
    and Serangoon at dinner time.

Tuesday: Most probably will be at Eunos at around 3.30pm-4pm
    *But CCA has stand down for now so I will not be going Eunos for quite a period of time. ~
    I can only meet before 12 and after 7 or 7.30pm on Saturday since I have church~ But I might be slightly late after church since church ends late sometimes ;___;
    Meetup at event is okay too but not preferred :3
    If we really live too far apart, pm me and we can discuss and meet at somewhere in the middle. :D

However, please be responsible and reach on time. Even if I agree to meet you at places that are not stated above, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS TO MY CONVENIENCE. So please come on time as I might be on a tight schedule as well. Also, please pick up your phone/reply my SMS. I have really bad experience regarding late and MIA buyers before so yeah :___:

my measurement: 87, 68 , 95 height around 168~

Selling~

Chestbinder

Bought it to Cosplay yata misaki, but didn't need it in the end because the shirt was quite baggy :3

Brand new~ and it's free size!

Price: $20

Sheryl Nome Twinstar

Available after shoot and event~ Condition 8.5/10
    Costume is from YYcos and the material is really really nice~
    Picture reference:

Colour accurate to the first picture~ for the second picture I tried to adjust the colour contrast and failed OMG. and somehow the costume looks shabbier than in real life, I really suck at taking photos >..<

Includes: Dress, gloves, the flower thing around thigh, ribbon at the back, waist binder(the purple thing)

There is an inbuilt pannier for this costume so it will look puffy even without wearing a pannier. Condition is 8.5 since i lost the hat and tried it a few times at home. So this costume is quite new I guess? And I'm willing to make the hat and the mic for you if you dnt mind my cui skill :P Size of the costume should be S, since I cnt really fit into the costume. A rough gauge of 80-63-85+ maybe? But since its a dress I don't think hip really matters~
    Also, I know that 85 will seem to ex to some people because this is just a costume without wig, shoes and etc.But this costume is from YUI and the quality is OH GOSH DAMN PRETTY! soo.. yeah :D

Price: $85

Yata Misaki Tattoo

It's the same as the one in the picture below, I happen to have an extra one since I'm not going to event :3

Price: $5

Rin Secret Black Vow Set

Includes: Costume + silver chain around the waist (looks different from the picture)
    Description: BRANDNEWW!! Selling because I don't think I can clear this cosplan until 2 years later~and I don't want to store the costume for that long >..<

Price: $60

White Cloth
    Description: Plain white cloth that is of a quite good quality haha!! I dont really know what it is called but its very smooth and opaque. Original bought to make a coat for karakuri burst miku but then I realized that I didn't have the time -sigh- So I think it's better if someone else can have it~ So far it's probably untouched. And the dimensions are around 2mx1.8m

Price: $13? (Can be cheaper if you buy with something else~ but I bought it at a price higher than this :<)

Checkered Cloth

Description: Bought to make a skirt for PSG Panty school uniform shirt haha~ But didn't really have the chance because of reasons mentioned above^ So yeah~ The colour are quite accurate. 1mx1m I think it's enough to make a shirt or other small parts of costume haha

Price : $7 (Really sorry because checkered cloth are quite ex >...< but if you buy more stuff then ill give you a discount?)

Last edited by --x3Biiru-Chan; Apr 13th, 14 at 11:12 AM.

2. Thanks to --x3Biiru-Chan for this useful post!

Aspiring Mangaka --x3Biiru-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%
    Achievements Posting ProfessionalThe Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!

PRESALES!!

LUKA ANTI THE INFINITE HOLIC SET

Picture: TBU

Availability: 1 week after EOY
    Description (Wig): Pretty curls and the fringe is trimmed into M-fringe. It's a gradient wig so may be a little pricey >.<

Costume : Made of really nice material and in good condition. Selling after AFA or EOY maybe. Includes the dress itself and the head dress. Will throw in the garter-belt too if I'm making it!
    Condition: 8/10

Price: $64

Individually: Wig @ $29, Costume @ $46

Last edited by --x3Biiru-Chan; Dec 25th, 13 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%

WTBs.. (please pm me with a picture or two, condition and price, thank you!)
    Trafalgar Law Set (costume and hat, sword) < $40 each
    Kotori Itsuka
    (wig, default cos or Efreet)

Last edited by --x3Biiru-Chan; Dec 3rd, 13 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%

SOLD~
    1. White boots
    2. Peach Wig Stand
    3. Will of Abyss Set (costume + wig)
    4. Miku Wig
    5. Sheryl Nome Wig
    6. Rin Wedding Dress (Dress + pannier)
    7. Ranmao Set (lost the props)
    8. Rin Loveward Set (Dress + headdress + stockings + props)
    9. Rin White Magnet Set (Dress + props +gloves)
    10. Sheryl Nome Wig (more pink-ish)
    11. Yata Misaki Set (Wig + Costume + Skateboard)
    12. 80cm Black Wig
    13. Homura Transformation Costume Set
    14. Yui Yukata Set
    15. Yui Wig
    16. PMMM School Uniform
    17. Maid Costume
    18. Kagamine Rin Wig
    19. Chest Binder
    20. PSG Panty Costume (Costume + Accessories + Wings)
    21. PSG Panty Wig

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE

BlackList

Last edited by --x3Biiru-Chan; Apr 13th, 14 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%
    Achievements The Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!Happy Anniversary!

Exclamation HELLOKITTY-DESU: HANASAKU IROHA COS, MADOKA COS, WIGS, STOCKINGS, POKERFACE

CARYN'S WTS ^^
    I AM NOT ADVERTISING ON BIIRU's THREAD. WE BOTH SELL STUFF ON THE SAME THREAD. YES WE BOTH SHARE THIS THREAD K ^^

HELLOOOO! 8DD
    So yep I have basically the same rules as biiru-chan's yea? (:
    But here goes:
    - NO DEAD BUYERS, NO SCAMMERS, NO BACKING OUT ONCE ORDER IS CONFIRMED.
    - I only accept payment through meetups, and yep, in CASH.
    - Prices are non negotiable, and I try my best to give the best price I can offer. Prices can only be negotiable if you buy two items or more.. but it still depends though :\
    - No refunds (check before you leave)
    - Costumes can be reserved, for a week max, but if there is a buyer who is willing to pay a higher price than you, that buyer will have it.
    - Items are sold in FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
    - I have complete rights to take down any item without prior notice.
    - Pease PM me your hp no.(working one please) and the item you want. I will try to reply asap. Can mail me at [email protected] too, in case you don't have an sgcafe acc (:
    - No phone, No buy, sorry, it is really impossible for a meetup like this.
    - My measurements are around 78-64-89!

MEETUPS(Only at my convenience, please.)
    Circle line: Mountbatten - Serangoon (Almost every single school day ba, normally i take a bus to serangoon, but will take mrt instead of bus if you wanna meetup within these areas ><)
    Purple line: Serangoon - Hougang (Every single school day)
    Red line: Bukit Gombak (Only for CCA days)
    Certain days only:
    Outram Park (CCA days, cause will go there change to purple line)
    Douby Ghaut (Certain CCA days, normally like to go there after CCA haha)
    *PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU CHOOSE LOCATIONS UNDER CCA DAYS I WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO MEETUP WITH YOU QUITE LATE. Cause after CCA then can meet up with you :O
    Other stations, PM me and I will consider. If it is not convenient for me, at all, you might have to pay. D: Hontoni gomen ne! D:
    !UPDATE: MY PREV CCA LOCATION IS CURRENTLY UNDER RENOVATION SO MEETUP LOCATIONS LISTED UNDER CCA DAYS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FROM NOW ON. I don't mind going abit further, but not too far please. Or else I would have to charge you extra ): Just PM me to discuss!

** If you want me to meetup at a place which is not stated up there AND even if I agreed that I can go there to meet you FOC, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS TO MY CONVENIENCE! Please please be more responsible and try to reach there before I do! And seriously, CHECK YOUR PHONE. Charge it the day before if it's going to run short of battery! Had a bad bad experience, but I shall be nice and not blacklist her.. But it really pisses the shit off me. And even if your phone really die that day, then AT LEAST GO TO THE AGREED PLACE AT THE AGREED TIME AND TRY TO FIND ME OKAY. = 3=

HANASAKU IROHA WINTER UNI SET

Set Includes: Costume + Wig + Hair Accessories
    Description:
    TOTALLY BRAND NEW!! Hence slight feeler!! >< LOL. Wig is really nice! Only taken out to take this picture! Costume is made of super good material and the tailor is awesome as well! <3 Ahhh abit unwilling to part with this cos heh xP
    Size: Tailored to my measurements(Refer to my rules)! ^^
    Condition: 10/10 <-BRANDNEW
    Price: $65!
    If bought separately, Wig: $25, Costume: $50

K-ON YUKATA(AZUSA/YUI VER)

Includes: Yukata + Obi + Blue String + The two cloth ribbons(?) Aiya basically everything in the pic ^^
    Description:
    Bought it off from another coser, not sure if she has cosed this before(since I don't rmb seeing pics of her in this costume LOL!) Never worn by me, cancelled plan!! ;___; Condition is really good, I don't see anything wrong with it! ^^ Does not include the inner white yukata though!
    Condition: 9/10
    Size: Freesize(I think, since it's a yukata right? xD)!
    Price: $50

UTAPRI QUARTET NIGHT SHINING ALL STAR

Includes: The blazer only!
    Description:
    Never worn by me! Bought it second hand from Viospace, but was too big for me so.. ;__; Costume is self-made by her so not for fussy buyers! THE CLOTH IS DAMN AWESOME AND THICK YOU KNOW. And all the buttons are metal buttons! Really pretty imo! ^^ According to her, she spent $80 solely on the materials needed to make this cos OAO
    Condition: 8/10 I think there some stains if I'm not wrong :/ PM me for more info! (:
    Size: Bigger than my size, definitely. Vio's really tall too! PM me and I will measure for you la ahaha xD
    Price: $30

SHORT BROWN-BLUE MIX-TONED WIG

Includes: Wig only
    Description:
    BRANDNEW!! Never worn before! Tag attached! Wig fringe untrimmed! Only taken out for taking photos of it! XD This brown wig is super SPECIAL LOL. I have no idea who it can be used for.. I have no idea why do I even have this wig hiding in my wig cupboard HAHA but well it was a pleasant surprise to find this wig! It is really unique since it's a brown wig AND there's a mixture of blue wig fibres in it!! I MEAN THAT'S SO COOL AND SUGOI AND ASDFGHJKL OK MAYBE IT'S JUST ME BUT LOL <3 Selling cause I really don't have a use for it ;__; (like again why did I even buy this wig in the first place lol!) From far it looks like a normal brown wig, with a maroon-ish tinge to it due to the blue wig fibres(COOL RIGHT) and when you take a closer look you can actually see the blue hair! Woot~ Haha can be used for casual or anything suitable? xD The wig is superr smooth too okay :3 Colour more accurate to the pic on the left, the right one is just there to show you the blue fibres more clearly LOL.
    Condition: 10/10 <- It's brand new!
    Price: $20!

MIKUO WIG

Includes: Wig only
    Description:
    Used by previous owner only! Never worn out by me! The wig is really very very pretty *^* Love the colour!! But LOL I don't see myself planning to cos Mikuo haha /shot Wig was styled by previous owner but I washed the gel out! There are some small part which are still abit hard due to the gel so you can wash it again yourself/request for me to wash it again for you! ^^ I think the previous owner cut quite a fair bit of the hair fibres at the back of the wig in order to style it so the back looks kinda choppy looking now LOL but quite nice leh xD The wig is really super pretty! The actual colour of the wig is actually abit more greenish and not as bright as compared to the picture LOL. (The problem with miku-coloured wigs! They magically change colours in pictures HAHA) But the wig is not the totally greenish kind, is a really nice colour imo! 8D Abit reluctant to sell this actl since it's so pretty *^* hehe
    Condition: 8/10
    Price: $22 $18!

MIKU POKER FACE/THE RONDO OF THE SUN AND MOON/MR. ALICE WIG

(When Worn!)

Includes: Wig + Wig Cap
    Description: Only worn once during EOY! Wig is VERY NICE, SOFT, SMOOTH, PRETTY AND THICK! 8DD Haha love this wig to bits! Rabu rabu! <3 :3 Selling it cause I won't be having any use for it anymore ;__; The base wig is very nice and thick too! The fringe will stay just how you want it to be! ^^ It is two-toned, slightly darker towards the middle! I used it for Miku Pokerface, but it can be used for The Rondo of the Sun and Moon and Mr. Alice as well! ^^ But the fringe above the left eye is being cut slightly thinner cause I wanted the jewels above my head to show better hehe ><
    Condition: 9/10
    Price: $35 $33

POKERFACE PROPS

Includes: Mask + Headband
    Description:
    Used once during EOY! Handmade by me(Kinda rushed work orz) so not for fussy buyers! > < There are some flaws but they won't be very visible in photos! ^^ Can be used for other characters for poker face as well 8D
    Price: $8! It is alr lower than the material price! D: The mask is of good quality! ^^ $5 if bought with the miku pokerface wig! ^^

BLUE PANTYHOSE STOCKINGS

Description:
    BRANDNEW! 8D Only taken it out from its packaging and lost the original packaging LOL. So I repackaged it haha but never worn before! Colour accurate to pic (: Selling cause it's not the colour I want ;__; There's an opening at the feet there, idk how explain so I found a pic online of how it would be like when worn~ (CLICK HERE FOR THE IMAGE LINK!)
    Condition: 10/10
    Price: $8 (or $5 if purchased with anything else ^^)

CALLING OUT TO ALL DR. PEPPER FANS OR THOSE DYING TO TRY DR. PEPPER!!!!
    Have never tried Dr. Pepper before? Or simply can't find it selling anywhere? Don't worry! CARYN TO THE RESCUE! LOLOL.

Okay, so I happen to buy this many cans of Dr. Pepper and my family doesn't seem to fancy it much, and I only bought to try out the taste ROFL so currently I have quite a few cans left AND BEING SUPER NICE I AM DOING A DR. PEPPER GIVEAWAY HAHAHAHAHA! Okay so if you buy anything from me I WILL GIVE YOU A FREE CAN OF DR. PEPPER! YAY! :3 Unless you say you don't want la then different case alr LOL. If you buy more stuff you can request for more cans(like maybe one can per item) but NOT TOO OVER OKAY! It's heavy to carry so many cans ;___;
    SO HURRY WHILE STOCK LASTS!!!
    *I won't be selling this individually unless you can come all the way to my house okay! D:< HAHA

BUY MY STUFF PLEASE I'M BROKE AND I NEED MONEY TO BUY NEW COSES ;__;
    Last edited by hellokitty-desu; Apr 15th, 14 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%
    Achievements The Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!Happy Anniversary!

PRESALES
    TO RESERVE FOR PRESALES ITEM, A NON-REFUNDABLE 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED YO~
    NOTE: If you see an item that you would like to reserve and you see a 'RESERVED - deposit unpaid' beside it, still feel free to PM me about the item! Your item is only securely reserved for you once you have paid the deposit! (:

RIKO AIDA SET

(Click here lol)

Set Includes: Uniform + Wig + Wigcap + Whistle(Brand new) + Black Knee-high Socks(Brand new) + Clipboard + Hair Clips
    Description: Probably will be worn once for shoot and once for event only! Costume was bought off second hand from previous owner, but condition is still awesome! Two of the green seifuku ribbons would be given to you(one that originally came from the store and one that was made by the previous owner) and you can use whichever you like better. The one I wore in the pic is the one the prev owner made (: The one that came from the store is of a more satin-ish material and is kinda to shiny in my opinion haha xD
    Size: M (I think the top fits nicely since it looks nicer when it's slightly baggy, but the skirt is tooo big for me! Haha it can fit people with waists up to 74cm, I simply safety-pinned it The skirt is quite long, like 40cm so the length is actually just nice when I safety-pinned it to my waist there xD
    Price: $68

KUROKO TETSUYA SEIRIN JERSEY SET

Set Includes: Jersey + Wig + Wrist Sweatband(not pictured)
    Description: Will be worn once for shoot only! Jersey is super good material and the words are embroidered on!! Love the quality of the cos! <3 Should be available aft shoot in dec hols! ><
    Size: M (but it's not that big lol)
    Price: $65

SHAKUGAN NO SHANA WINTER UNI SET

Photo by Clement Tan! Wahaha sorry my face too cui alr

Set Includes: Costume + Wig(**) + Alastor Necklace
    Description: Will be worn once for shoot and once for event! Worn a few times by previous owner! Some parts have been edited by the previous owner, like she changed the buttons and the ribbon(to make it nicer!), and it is still in good condition! **The wig won't be the one shown in this pic! Will be buying a new one(red in colour)! And the necklace is badly made, I rushed it out the night before the event with limited materials >< PM me for measurements!
    Price: $65

MIKU CAMELLIA

Sorry for the edits, my room was too messy! HAHA

Includes: Dress + Gloves + Hair Accessories + 5 White Fowers(those on hair and necklace) + Long Pearl Necklace
    Description:
    Will be worn twice for shoot and once for event! I think I would be making another longer black pearl necklace and also edit the hair accessories to make it more original~ (: I did wear a pannier, but the dress is also quite poofy even without pannier! XD Will be available around Nov-Dec!
    Size: ITS DAMN BIG, I NEED TO SAFETY PIN LIKE SIAO LOL.(Or maybe just cause I'm too not busty HAHA) PM ME FOR EXACT MEASUREMENTS! You can always safety-pin it too, if you are around my size haha
    Price: $55 onlyyy!

K-ON WINTER UNI

Includes: Blazer + Inner Shirt + Skirt + Blue Ribbon + Red Ribbon
    Description:
    Will be worn twice for shoot only! Should be available quite late(I think)! And btw the blazer is none of the two colours you see above LOL. Cause I can't seem to capture its true colour completely :X The colour is actually somewhere in the middle of those two haha! Sorry
    Size: XS (bust:80-83, waist:62-65, hips:81-84) But somehow it's quite small for me so it'd be good if you're damn skinny hehe
    Price: $50

K-ON YUI WIG

Includes: Wig + 2 Yellow Clips
    Description: Colour is more accurate to the second pic! Will be worn once or twice only! Should be available quite late!
    Price: $25

MIKU SECRET BLACK VOW SET

Pic tbu!

Set Includes: Dress + Hair Accessories + Accurately Styled Wig(from ghostcos)
    Description: Will be worn once for shoot and once for event(maybe) only! Costume IS SUPER PRETTY! <3 Should be available quite late though!
    Size: Tailored to my measurements(Refer to my rules)!
    Price: $150
    Last edited by hellokitty-desu; Apr 15th, 14 at 12:12 AM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%

WTB
    currently none too.. > <
    Last edited by hellokitty-desu; Jul 6th, 13 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%

SOLDThanks for your purchase!
    1. Elizabeth Middleford Wig
    2. 2x Hoop crinoline
    3. 13x boxes false eyelashes
    4. 4x Wig stands (2 white 2 pink)
    5. Curly brown wig
    6. Inori wig
    7. Miku Wedding Dress (Costume + Hair Accessories + Props)
    8. 100cm Long Black Wig
    9. Miku Loveward set (Costume + Props)
    10. 1x Eyelash glue
    11. 1x Wig Cap
    12. Short Brown Wig
    13. Short pink wig + extensions
    14. Long 100cm Purple Wig
    15. Rin Headband (Red bow ver)
    16. Mami Tomoe Transformation set (cos + boots)
    17. Pink Lolita Dress (Dress + Headdress + handcuffs etc)
    18. Long 100cm Red Wig
    19. Kuranosuke Curly Light Purple Wig
    20. Kagamine Len Default Set (Wig + Costume)
    21. Short Brown Curly Wig
    22. Layered Curly Long Blonde Wig
    23. Aria Wig (Base wig + 2x 130cm Clip ons + Wig Cap)
    24. Short Purple Wig (Mixed Tone)
    25. Short Blonde Wig #1
    26. Short Blonde Wig #2
    27. Long Curly Brown Casual Wig
    28. Q from [C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control Set (Cos + Wig + Accessories)
    29. PMMM School Uniform
    30. Teto Default Costume
    31. Stocking Transformation Set (Wig + Costume + Wings)

BLACKLIST
    1. VICTOR CHIN (hp: 91010473 fb: https://www.facebook.com/victorstuntboy?fref=ts)
    URGH SRSLY JUST WANT TO KILL HIM. WORST BUYER EVER. JUST STAY AWAY FROM HIM. HIS NAME JUST GETS ON MY NERVE NOW. HE'S A BIG FAT LIAR. AND MIA LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS. DON'T BELIEVE HIS BULLSHIT CRAP LA. URGH. EVERYONE POINT YOUR GUNS AT HIM NOW.
    He arranged meetup with me for like dk how many times. The first time we arranged to meet at Serangoon at around like. 7? I ended up waiting ages for him to arrive. He said he had some attachment hence would be late. So I was like thinking since I'm here idm waiting. And aft like dk how long he said that he's reaching, and that his phone batt is dying, and that he's wearing black. And then out of the sudden he said that his grandmother is sick and he has to rush back to see his grandmother wts._. I mean you are on your way already can't you just come here and meet me first. Ohgosh. And I was like being nice so I said it's okay._. And then I said since he made me wait for him for around ah hour and he didnt turn up at all after that, I said that the next meetup would have to be at Hougang(where I live). And guess what, the next scheduled meetup at Hougang, he(not surprisingly) didn't turn up again. Well with yet another stupid excuse. Since exams are coming during that time and I really had no more time for meetups, I suggested that he transfer the money of the wig to me first, and then I will pass him the wig after my exams, so as to make sure he doesn't back out. So well he promised to transfer the money(which he didn't even after saying he would/he had already - yes basically lying - for idk how many times). And now when I text him he would just ignore._. Seriously just stay away from this guy. Had enough of his nonsense. Urgh. Sorry I don't really rmb the details but this is basically it. I gave him so many chances and he dragged it for so long alr and now I really just can't stand it le.
    Last edited by hellokitty-desu; Apr 15th, 14 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%

UPPS^^

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%

Upps^^

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%

Upup!!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%

O3O

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%

-
    Last edited by --x3Biiru-Chan; Feb 24th, 14 at 01:16 AM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%

HAHA OKAY DELETED LALALALA

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.08%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%

UPUPUP!!!

Page 1 of 106 1231151101 ... LastLast