64.1%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

hi Dear,

Thanks for your love and trust on Ringdoll ^^ It is our honor to know you and serve you !
    My name is Emily your sales server from RD brand –
    www.ringdoll.com

Ringdoll is a brand means " Spirits between fingers" which is created by Ron Fletcher from USA and Huang Shan the most famous BJD and figurine style designer of China.
    Ron Fletcher is a senior humanoid sculptor and dolls collector who is from Miami(FL). In the past 15 years, he has collected over 1800 dolls include BJDs from Asia and figurines from Barbie and McFARLANE. Mr. Fletcher now is the chief designer of RD whose team are in charge of body and head molding.
    Huang Shan is the most famous BJD and figurine style designer of China. He was the chief designer of DollZone company before joining Ringdoll in 2009. Mr. Huang has been involved in BJD designing field for 5 years. As one of the most famous ACG artists in Asia, Huang Shan’s design works and books are very popular all around Asia. He is the chief designer of RD whose team are in charge of Doll Complete Style Design include face-up creation, clothing consolidation and accessory development.
    Mechanical hand is made by Huang Shan’s team and they will release a lot of body parts and clothing accessories for Ringdoll lovers.
    Ringdoll products is made of MOTIchem Canada ecological and environment-friendly resin which is especially created for dolls and figurine (no Xylene and perfectly harmless to human skin and respiratory system). We are always dedicated to create dreaming products for doll lovers all over the world. Many gorgeous accessories for dolls will be developed as well.
    Anything you need more, please contact with me and allow me to provide help ^^
    Thanks again ^^
    Yours,
    Emily

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    67.38%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

The peak of Mt. Pancake terminal_insanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.92%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%

She reminds me a bit of my Feeple Nanu. XDDD Something about the eyes and lips. And smile. XDD It's like, teeny girlVal (wait a minute...) XDD

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456