Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.03%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!I Don't Pay For FriendsBeginner Poster!I'm Not Alone!vB Fast Track

Default Starting up an Anisong/J-pop/Vocaloid/Gospel Collab Group

First thread: 4k views, no PMs. Admittedly back then I lacked the knowledge of how to run a group, so it might've been a good thing after all.

It's nice to be back though, and I've learned a bit about things since then. Here's my second attempt at making this work, and it looks promising.

So basically, I'd like to start up a collab group as you can read in the title. The structure's going to be the usual decentralized style favoured by big groups such as AnimeSongCollabo and CollaboDaisakusen: Some low entry barriers, but it's going to be more of a community (of regular uploaders?) than a regular band that has a limited number of members.

What I'm looking for (copied off gForms):
    1. Competency. Singers to not sing out of tune and musicians to play...in time and in tune.
    2. Activity. You're not expected to produce a cover or collab every few months, but inactive accounts (no uploaded covers in a year) will be cleaned out on a regular basis. This is to prevent the group from becoming too bloated with old accounts and lurkers. If you've been removed and would like in, please re-apply again here!
    3. Attitude. Simply put, don't be a jerk. We're here to collab, don't irritate, flame, harass or spam other members. Offenders will be dealt with accordingly.

A bit of knowledge about how to use Google Sheets would be good, but it's not mandatory. We'll be using gSheets to coordinate on covers, so it's an important tool for the group.

As in the other thread, if you're interested, you can check out the gForm here or PM me for any questions. I'll return to bump this post once in a while.
    Last edited by ZeReoN; Oct 26th, 16 at 10:36 PM. Reason: cleaned up the post a bit.

2. Thanks to ZeReoN for this useful post!

Timid Typist
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.03%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!I Don't Pay For FriendsBeginner Poster!I'm Not Alone!vB Fast Track

Post is at the top so not much need to bump, but just a minor update:
    We're still open to vocalists and all instrumentalists joining, just that there seems to be a lack of keyboardists/pianists that have joined. Would be nice to have a few I think~