Lv. Percent
    2.01%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!The Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by MikiYuri View Post
    Haha. Were making a topic out of nothing at all.
    Mmmmm... So you don't want to talk to me then?? *walks out door* rofl

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.24%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements The Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!Happy Anniversary!

Nooo~ Just stating... But i really need to go soon. My eyes, as you know or not, are hurting and tearing. So nights!^^ Well kinda, im going out later. XD
    「なまえがないと、わたしが、きえちゃうーー」

The Dark Senterian Ruler Predalian5's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.01%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!The Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!

Nooo~ Just stating... But i really need to go soon. My eyes, as you know or not, are hurting and tearing. So nights!^^ Well kinda, im going out later. XD
    Rofl. Argh, I hate the way my friend says it. "K-doh man.... My eyes are burning" XD Anyway.

Nighty night bro!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.24%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements The Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!Happy Anniversary!

Haha. Afternoon!^^
    「なまえがないと、わたしが、きえちゃうーー」

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.01%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Haha. Afternoon!^^
    Wtf??.. OH YEAH!! it's like... past lunch over there. AHA HA HA

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.89%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Predalian5 View Post
    I just hate it so freaking much. Canadian and USA Otaku's are a proud nation! We should not be discriminated against just because of where we live! We must all unite as one! Become a real nation! and get recognised for our knowledge! Unity survival! Brotherhood to the end! This is a team effort! We live or die together! XD But yeah. We have many talented animators and writers/editors on our team. What's scary is it's all relied on me. If I don't get this thing registered then it's going to shut down.

Rofl. That's why I said I might not use it. It all came to me on spot. But there are other events I could mention to spoil you?? XD I'm kidding. But I'm currently debating about an arc near the end after sirmail is introduced... DAMMIT!! I wish someone knew the story with me so I could discuss with them. Anyway. I was thinking that you would be the last god to attain the ultimate form. I mean, You can be the most masterful with techniques, But I can see your character as struggling.

I am currently trying to come up with techniques. Here's what I got:

Ice Art #60 Eternal prison: Freezes anyone and/or anything within the radius and keeps them alive forever
    Ice Art #55 Azure crystal: A large hollow crystal forms the size of a mountain (Ice of all sizes are continuously flowing all around, it can differ from Microscopic size to the size of a house)

Beam art #40 New revelations: A dark sphere made of energy destroys a universe and slowly builds a new one

Fire Art #60 Crimson Blade: A huge fire beam fires whichever direction the user is aiming and annihilates anything in that direction (Goes as long as the user wants)

Those are all the ones I've made up so far... XD

Bah! She barely talks to me anyway... But I do enjoy our little chit-chats every now and then
    Ah, no worries Nii-sama, isn't Canada a pretty famous nation in itself? I hear it get mentioned a lot in cartoons (mostly revolving around the past conflicts that happened, though xD). But oh wait, we're talking about the otakus in it, right? Gahahah, then never mind. Oh, it does sound like you're being pretty busy with all that stuff. Good luck in there!

Hmm, don't you have anyone else to talk with you for inspiration, Nii-sama? Like for example, your real life tomodachis? Oh, and I suppose that's a pretty good plot point too, with my character being the last to obtain the ultimate form. And I suppose guessing the order, it'd be your character first? Or another member? xD Guess it's all up to ya, Nii-sama~

Hoho! Not bad, not bad. But methinks there could be more, like what other games have. But deciding up all the names can be hard, so sometimes I just not name attacks at all, lol. xD

Uhm, so I take it she's barely online? Well, at the very least, you two do have some conversations once in a while, right?

"I'm the strongest!"
    ⑨⑨⑨

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.89%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

OH MY GAH I JUST REALIZED I POSTED LATE AGAIN.

Ahahaha, you know how I am with anime and manga...

"I'm the strongest!"
    ⑨⑨⑨

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.24%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

In the end, i havent got much sleep at all... Just got back home... =.= Will be sleeping early tonight.
    「なまえがないと、わたしが、きえちゃうーー」

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.24%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Well! Its not that early now anyways! LOL! Soon soon~ After i bathe...
    「なまえがないと、わたしが、きえちゃうーー」

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.01%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by AuraSphere View Post
    Ah, no worries Nii-sama, isn't Canada a pretty famous nation in itself? I hear it get mentioned a lot in cartoons (mostly revolving around the past conflicts that happened, though xD). But oh wait, we're talking about the otakus in it, right? Gahahah, then never mind. Oh, it does sound like you're being pretty busy with all that stuff. Good luck in there!

Hmm, don't you have anyone else to talk with you for inspiration, Nii-sama? Like for example, your real life tomodachis? Oh, and I suppose that's a pretty good plot point too, with my character being the last to obtain the ultimate form. And I suppose guessing the order, it'd be your character first? Or another member? xD Guess it's all up to ya, Nii-sama~

Hoho! Not bad, not bad. But methinks there could be more, like what other games have. But deciding up all the names can be hard, so sometimes I just not name attacks at all, lol. xD

Uhm, so I take it she's barely online? Well, at the very least, you two do have some conversations once in a while, right?
    Yeah I guess... But that doesn't necessarily make me feel confident. XD But anywayyyy.... I seriously hope we're taken seriously. Canada is known for being kind, Be we are serious when we need to be. My biggest concern for the company is the charge they'll make for me to register and trademark the company.

Idk. I see you're character like vegeta... Only kinder. XD I'm also wondering if she should have a dark side. Maybe there's a part of her that wants to kill the group?? I wonder... But techniques are hard to come up with when it involves the elements. Lasers are so easy but Fire, Earth, Wind, and whatever is hard. I can think of many Ice but the rest is hard. HELP MEH!!! AURA-CHAN!!

Rofl. I can understand tho. She's busy... Yah know??

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.35%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackThread PandaI am hot!Posting God

do you guys feel bored when watching a season 2 of an anime?
    "Problems that cannot be solved do not exist in this world." - Yuki Nagato

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.24%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Wind_Squid View Post
    It depends really... Why that question?
    「なまえがないと、わたしが、きえちゃうーー」

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.89%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Predalian5 View Post
    Yeah I guess... But that doesn't necessarily make me feel confident. XD But anywayyyy.... I seriously hope we're taken seriously. Canada is known for being kind, Be we are serious when we need to be. My biggest concern for the company is the charge they'll make for me to register and trademark the company.

Idk. I see you're character like vegeta... Only kinder. XD I'm also wondering if she should have a dark side. Maybe there's a part of her that wants to kill the group?? I wonder... But techniques are hard to come up with when it involves the elements. Lasers are so easy but Fire, Earth, Wind, and whatever is hard. I can think of many Ice but the rest is hard. HELP MEH!!! AURA-CHAN!!

Rofl. I can understand tho. She's busy... Yah know??
    Hmmm, that does sound complicated. Either ways, I'll be rooting for your success Nii-sama!

Well, I do have a violent side (that I most likely inherited from my dad), but my tolerance (must be from my mom's) balances me out from doing anything rash. So, yeah, I may have a violent side, but I will only unleash it when provoked or extremely irritated. Maybe that applies to my chara as well? And uh, I guess when it comes to naming attacks, when there's a certain theme or element, I try to search up words that are similar in meaning. I guess the key to naming stuffs are research, research and research ('cause I do a lot of researching when it comes to these things). Well, except of course, you make up your own fictional language, ahaha. Gives you the opportunity to throw in some weird stuff if you want, lol. xD

Yeah, I understand. People simply get busy at some point, so it can't be helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind_Squid View Post
    It all depends on the plot really. xD At least for me, lol~

"I'm the strongest!"
    ⑨⑨⑨

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.82%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

It all depends on the plot really. xD At least for me, lol~
    some series i'd followed, never do well for subsequent seasons

for example, Shakugan no Shana..

S1 was looking forward to it
    S2 is kinda meh towards the end
    S3 was total bull.. TOTAL

the same can be said of Last EXILE and Eureka Seven
    Last edited by weiq; Oct 4th, 13 at 12:42 AM.

Click >HERE< to know all about how not to get warnings - or get ban - from SGC Forum
    😬 (or, basic forum etiquettes) 😬

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.01%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Hmmm, that does sound complicated. Either ways, I'll be rooting for your success Nii-sama!

Well, I do have a violent side (that I most likely inherited from my dad), but my tolerance (must be from my mom's) balances me out from doing anything rash. So, yeah, I may have a violent side, but I will only unleash it when provoked or extremely irritated. Maybe that applies to my chara as well? And uh, I guess when it comes to naming attacks, when there's a certain theme or element, I try to search up words that are similar in meaning. I guess the key to naming stuffs are research, research and research ('cause I do a lot of researching when it comes to these things). Well, except of course, you make up your own fictional language, ahaha. Gives you the opportunity to throw in some weird stuff if you want, lol. xD

Yeah, I understand. People simply get busy at some point, so it can't be helped.
    Hmmm... A thought just came to my head... What if this was a arc? Maybe one of the bad guys Mind F you and turn you bad.... This actually sounds like an interesting plot.... XD I wonder if I should do it. Because remember, You were a badguy already. I think repeating an arc would not be a good idea. Then who should it be?? I was actually thinking of doing that. Maybe the Gods have their own language?? HELP ME! Come up with Ice techniques you'd like to see.

(More topics)

Well my cousin's officially in the city. Man I hated living in a rural area. Then internet SUCKED!!! The only videos I could load were like... minute long videos. I don't think you understand how it was over there. Now I'm not saying I hate my cousins. They were fun to be around. I was glad to have spent the summer there and have good times. Like when everyone was pantsing each other, Or when we all cooked a large dinner the night before I left (I won the best meal XD) but there was no privacy. I wasn't doing anything stupid, But I like to be alone sometimes. Isolation is awesome.

I wonder what makes a good death.... (This doesn't necessarily pertain to Myth) I always wanted to have at least one character in a series fly into something huge... (Like a sun or a large sphere of mass energy) But can I really?? What would be the purpose... How can one do a good death?? The only one, and HUGE restriction I think I have is the fact that all my characters are INSANELY powerful. Johnson can destroy ALL OF EXISTENCE and rose and Dano could probably destroy a Quarter of a Megaverse. (Note, Every new "verse" is a larger web. A galaxy is a web of solar systems, a Universe is a web of galaxies. The ones I've created in my stories is the list: Universe, Multiverse, Megaverse, and an Ultraverse. After an Ultraverse there is no more webs. They can be as far as possible or even collide) Johnson in his base form could probably destroy an Ultraverse. Then in the Senterian markings, Destroy 2 of them. Then 4 in his original Senterian form, and in his Infinite Senterian form he could destroy all of them at ease. But there are characters more powerful then him. Like his kids, Reign, Gena, and Crystal. So are Suki and... Well. I haven't named him yet. Suki and the other guy is Gena's kids. One daughter and son. They are slightly more powerful then Gena and Crystal but not more powerful than reign... MAN WHY I AM EXPLAINING THIS! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT A GOOD DEATH! XD I got off topic there. I hope you got a good read and an insight of my main story Eternal.

I hate drifting away from an original concept. Rose wasn't actually supposed to get her own series. She was actually on Eternal, When Johnson came to earth she was supposed to meet him. Her original design was different from what she is now. She originally wore a black and white suit of armour. She was also part of a group called "The Dark Lords" that killed monsters to protect her secret continent. Now she's a Soul resurrection that's part of a group called "Final Judgement" that kills monsters to protect her people.... XD I know that may seem like the original content but she was more of a badass. She was calm, Distant, Serious, and kind. She'll still all that but... Idk. She changed... I only thought of making her a different series so that when Johnson meets her it'll create more of a fanbase.... Plus let's face it. It's awesome when cross over's happen. XD