Lv. Percent
    44.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackThread PandaI am hot!Posting God

Quote Originally Posted by AuraSphere View Post
    Augghh, it's cold here in Japan...xD
    Which part of japan are you now? You'd better buy some jacket or winter coats!
    "Problems that cannot be solved do not exist in this world." - Yuki Nagato

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.4%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!The Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind_Squid View Post
    Which part of japan are you now? You'd better buy some jacket or winter coats!
    Uhm, I think it was in Tokyo...'cause when we went to Tokyo Disneyland, that was when it was really cold (then again, it could be because it rained in there). I know! I was practically wearing three piles of clothing, and a cloak we bought there, but it was still freezing! Aaggh, Japan's weather is not to be underestimated...

"I'm the strongest!"
    ⑨⑨⑨

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.4%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!The Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!

YEEES! Back in the Philippines! I missed this heat...

"I'm the strongest!"
    ⑨⑨⑨

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.4%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

I'm sleeping at midnight again! NOOOES.

"I'm the strongest!"
    ⑨⑨⑨

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

Uhm, I think it was in Tokyo...'cause when we went to Tokyo Disneyland, that was when it was really cold (then again, it could be because it rained in there). I know! I was practically wearing three piles of clothing, and a cloak we bought there, but it was still freezing! Aaggh, Japan's weather is not to be underestimated...
    Whoa! You went to Tokyo Disneyland? Man it must be fun!! I've been to Hong Kong Disneyland once though.
    I used to live in China and it was sooo cold. (it was winter btw) and that's the only cold place i've been to!
    My friends lives in japan, i wonder what they think of the weather...

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

I HATE SPORTS DAY!!!

The Dark Senterian Ruler Predalian5's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.8%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

Nahh, don't worry about it, Nii-sama! I need to get rid of my laziness anyways. Need more...motivation! Argh.

Well, in a way. I suppose the major fact that she's badass despite being so young. Uhm, I guess if you want a reference on how she looks like, look up Yuzuhara Konomi of the ToHeart2 series, since she is the character I based her off from (but like I mentioned, I want her to develop her own character). Ohh, yes! Cool clothes that flow in the wind! I love stuff like that. Dunno why, must be another fetish of mine. Just like zettai ryouikis and hoodies...ANYWAYS! Oh cool, really? I don't mind getting a sneak peek! Ohh, right horror! I saw an indie horror game in a magazine and wanted to try seeing it, but I always kept forgetting. Thanks for the reminder, Nii-sama! Ahaha, well I was never much of a military game fanatic anyways, though my dad is into that stuff. xD Ohh, since I'll be getting Neptune for my birthday, you can just get me Cirno, Nii-sama, if possible. Or maybe even the Misaka Mikoto Nendo...for some reason I find myself wanting her, despite me liking the Cu-poche better. Must be because Biribiri is my fave character in ther series, lol. xD

Thankies! Oh, but I graduated already so...yay? xD Ahaha, the butterfly flying part in the graduation nearly made me hyperventilate. xD
    Lol, just keep moving forward! never give up!

Hmm... Interesting design. I have one kind of similar actually... Not the whole thing. Just the way the hair is tied. But that's really it... lmao. But I'd like to see what your interpretation is. XD YES! I forget why I went with that particular design tho... I don't know. Maybe it meant to be. AHA HA! But I like her robish look. Interesting combo's.... you-you'll see what I mean. Ohkay. I'll PM you. Just because I realised lurkers around here might be trying to steal my designs. Really? What was the game? did they say anything about it? like... "Best horror game since-..." yes? Well... it doesn't have to be military. Gears of War is a shooter and they're just guys trying to survive apocalypse. OH! Did you see- ooohhh no wait. I forgot. You haven't watched Nepy's anime yet. They released and OVA and it was awesome. I liked how it contributed to the story too. I guess I canz get you Cirno. I'll try anyway. I still need to convert my money from my trip.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.4%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

Ah, phew! Sorry for (ONCE AGAIN SERIOUSLY) not being on so much! Got engrossed in my usual anime-watching (and agonizing over slow internet connection) and fretting about sleeping late lately and whatnot.

Le sigh. Will get to replying now though!

"I'm the strongest!"
    ⑨⑨⑨

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.4%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

Whoa! You went to Tokyo Disneyland? Man it must be fun!! I've been to Hong Kong Disneyland once though.
    I used to live in China and it was sooo cold. (it was winter btw) and that's the only cold place i've been to!
    My friends lives in japan, i wonder what they think of the weather...
    Yeah, but I would've enjoyed it more, if it wasn't for the freezing cold. xD The fireworks were rather disappointing, but some of my other aunts say that the ones in America and Hong Kong were better. xD Humm, the Japanese were really used to the cold, since some of them were casually wearing skirts and shorts while I was wearing four packed layers of clothing. xD Well, since you practically live in the country I guess you'd be used to the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Predalian5 View Post
    Lol, just keep moving forward! never give up!

Hmm... Interesting design. I have one kind of similar actually... Not the whole thing. Just the way the hair is tied. But that's really it... lmao. But I'd like to see what your interpretation is. XD YES! I forget why I went with that particular design tho... I don't know. Maybe it meant to be. AHA HA! But I like her robish look. Interesting combo's.... you-you'll see what I mean. Ohkay. I'll PM you. Just because I realised lurkers around here might be trying to steal my designs. Really? What was the game? did they say anything about it? like... "Best horror game since-..." yes? Well... it doesn't have to be military. Gears of War is a shooter and they're just guys trying to survive apocalypse. OH! Did you see- ooohhh no wait. I forgot. You haven't watched Nepy's anime yet. They released and OVA and it was awesome. I liked how it contributed to the story too. I guess I canz get you Cirno. I'll try anyway. I still need to convert my money from my trip.
    Dokie okie then~ Motivations, yay! xD

Hahah yeah, the reason why I based an Expy off Konomi is because I wanted a character of mine to have a cute short haired pigtail hairstyle. That, and Konomi is my favorite character in the series, lol. xD Haha, I have to admit, when it comes to anything about fashion and clothes, I hate being girly, but I do like cosplay and cute things. I have pretty childish tastes, but I do love cool things as well. Just for once in my life, I'd love to wear a long cape and go someplace windy just to feel it flowing in my back. xD And sure, I don't mind viewing the designs in my mail. Oh, as of recent I've taken a liking to viewing (not playing, not brave enough xD) some popular 8-bit horror games on the Internet. I got interested after playing Yume Nikki, so I figured I'd go see what other stuff are in store. Depsite being made in just RPG Maker, the plots are very well done. Hahaha, more stuff about the apocalypse I see. At least it's not about zombies, that one's getting overused. Nii-sama, if I remember correctly, I believe I already mentioned I already finished watching the anime. xD I told you how I was disappointed because the attacks weren't as flashy as they were in the games (TOO SIMPLE ARGH), but at least I enjoyed watching the game characters in animation. Ah, an OVA? I just checked the episode list to make sure and whaddya know, there is one! Better get to watching it! Oh and yay, Cirno! I still dunno on how I'm gonna receive it, but I'm grateful for your generosity, Nii-sama! (Oh and by the way, I'm getting the Neptune Nendo earlier than expected, lol xD)

"I'm the strongest!"
    ⑨⑨⑨

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.4%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

...Huh, I just noticed, the internet got faster all of a sudden despite for the past months it's been painfully slow. And to think, I just complained about it last night too.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

"I'm the strongest!"
    ⑨⑨⑨

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.4%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

Soooo, since no one's on, I'mma gonna goooooooo~

"I'm the strongest!"
    ⑨⑨⑨

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

Yeah, but I would've enjoyed it more, if it wasn't for the freezing cold. xD The fireworks were rather disappointing, but some of my other aunts say that the ones in America and Hong Kong were better. xD Humm, the Japanese were really used to the cold, since some of them were casually wearing skirts and shorts while I was wearing four packed layers of clothing. xD Well, since you practically live in the country I guess you'd be used to the weather.
    At least it wasn't really hot... hmm... fireworks? i'm not really a big fan of them. i never stay up late just to watch fireworks.
    wow. they can even wear skirts and shorts when it's so cold?
    I'm still not used to the cold....!! i can't even sleep well in an air conditioned room. ==lll

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

Soooo, since no one's on, I'mma gonna goooooooo~
    NOOO!!! don't go!!!

The Dark Senterian Ruler Predalian5's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.8%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

Dokie okie then~ Motivations, yay! xD

Hahah yeah, the reason why I based an Expy off Konomi is because I wanted a character of mine to have a cute short haired pigtail hairstyle. That, and Konomi is my favorite character in the series, lol. xD Haha, I have to admit, when it comes to anything about fashion and clothes, I hate being girly, but I do like cosplay and cute things. I have pretty childish tastes, but I do love cool things as well. Just for once in my life, I'd love to wear a long cape and go someplace windy just to feel it flowing in my back. xD And sure, I don't mind viewing the designs in my mail. Oh, as of recent I've taken a liking to viewing (not playing, not brave enough xD) some popular 8-bit horror games on the Internet. I got interested after playing Yume Nikki, so I figured I'd go see what other stuff are in store. Depsite being made in just RPG Maker, the plots are very well done. Hahaha, more stuff about the apocalypse I see. At least it's not about zombies, that one's getting overused. Nii-sama, if I remember correctly, I believe I already mentioned I already finished watching the anime. xD I told you how I was disappointed because the attacks weren't as flashy as they were in the games (TOO SIMPLE ARGH), but at least I enjoyed watching the game characters in animation. Ah, an OVA? I just checked the episode list to make sure and whaddya know, there is one! Better get to watching it! Oh and yay, Cirno! I still dunno on how I'm gonna receive it, but I'm grateful for your generosity, Nii-sama! (Oh and by the way, I'm getting the Neptune Nendo earlier than expected, lol xD)
    But try not to force yourself...

I often try not to base characters off of others... but sometimes I kinda want to. AHA HA! So I understand your delema. Like... I created kind of my own plutia. Except mine is far more powerful. That aside, at least try make yours different. I make the mistake occasionally about sticking to close to the original idea. AHA HA! I remember one time when I was younger, I had my mom make me a cape and we went around in the store with it. XD What was I thinking? I remember my mom told me her friends called saying their kids wanted capes too. XD. Wait... where do you want it? email? cause if you want it private message I have to... nvm I'll just do it. lol Really? is the game interesting at all? Cause no matter how well done something is, there will always be mistakes. and yes, I agree. NO MORE ZOMBIES! Did you really? I don't recall... you're gunna have yo forgive your Nii-sama Aura-chan because I seem to have forgotten. DOH! But I'm glad you liked it. What did you thik of my review? XD And yes. The OVA is out and I actually liked it. It was decent... but some things in it made me a little disappointed but oh well. Still funny. and yes, I can get you cirno. Just let me do a couple money transfers and I'll see how much can be spared because I have something scary coming up D:

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.4%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.04%

At least it wasn't really hot... hmm... fireworks? i'm not really a big fan of them. i never stay up late just to watch fireworks.
    wow. they can even wear skirts and shorts when it's so cold?
    I'm still not used to the cold....!! i can't even sleep well in an air conditioned room. ==lll
    I think fireworks are pretty cool, especially when they have unique patterns. Thankfully, the fireworks show came at about 8:30 in the evening, since a theme park staying up until midnight is kinda uncommon. xD Yeah, I'm guessing they're used to that kind of weather, since they practically live in there. Just think how bad it is if it's winter...Brr. When I have to sleep, I prefer in a cold environment, since I get sleepy in cold temperature. No wonder I was like a walking zombie in Japan because of my drowsiness of the cold. xD

NOOO!!! don't go!!!
    Ehhh, Wind_Squid-san, I had no idea you were on... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Predalian5 View Post
    But try not to force yourself...

I often try not to base characters off of others... but sometimes I kinda want to. AHA HA! So I understand your delema. Like... I created kind of my own plutia. Except mine is far more powerful. That aside, at least try make yours different. I make the mistake occasionally about sticking to close to the original idea. AHA HA! I remember one time when I was younger, I had my mom make me a cape and we went around in the store with it. XD What was I thinking? I remember my mom told me her friends called saying their kids wanted capes too. XD. Wait... where do you want it? email? cause if you want it private message I have to... nvm I'll just do it. lol Really? is the game interesting at all? Cause no matter how well done something is, there will always be mistakes. and yes, I agree. NO MORE ZOMBIES! Did you really? I don't recall... you're gunna have yo forgive your Nii-sama Aura-chan because I seem to have forgotten. DOH! But I'm glad you liked it. What did you thik of my review? XD And yes. The OVA is out and I actually liked it. It was decent... but some things in it made me a little disappointed but oh well. Still funny. and yes, I can get you cirno. Just let me do a couple money transfers and I'll see how much can be spared because I have something scary coming up D:
    Ahhh well, my motivations to tend to come and go though. xD I'm a fickle person, since I can't linger around the same thing too long.

Yeah, me too, as much as possible I want to develop characters of their original personality, but sometimes I can't help but get inspiration from other characters. And that's "dilemma", Nii-sama. Sorry, my grammar nazi tendencies are kicking in. xD Aww man, really? I always wanted to wear a cape! Kinda envious...well, at least the closest thing I got to wear that resembled a cape is the cloak we bought from Tokyo Disneyland. Even while wearing that underneath three-layers of clothing, it was still cold. Japan's temperature is not to be underestimated. The games are rather short, but if you're into 8-bit horror games that have good plots, then I recommend you try it. Especially the game, The Witch's House. That game's ending is still running in my head. Ahaha, it's fine Nii-sama. Oh yeah, I read your review that time too. It was rather interesting to hear what you thought of the show, though methinks you could've used more humor in your wording...but then again, that's just my preference, so you could just ignore this. xD Ah right, still haven't watched the OVA though, since it just finished downloading yesterday. Ohhh, really? Once again, your little sis is grateful for her Nii-sama's generous personality! And...scary? GASP! What is it...?!

"I'm the strongest!"
    ⑨⑨⑨