Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.03%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

Default Welcome Home - Fiery_Kisu

Hi Everyone, it has been a long while since i last step into this forum: Hi all, new to everything here

I will re-introduce myself again

Forum Handle: Fiery_Kisu
    Name to be addressed with: Keith
    Interests: Cosplaying and anime and Video Games
    Dislikes: Bugs/Insect and People who judges

I have created an account here way back in 2010 but never really posted anything here due anime and cosplay wasnt a big thing for me until one of my friends invited me to a day of AFA
    I have thot of cosplaying way back in 2011 ever since i went for my first Cosplay Events. Back then, i wasnt very confident nor do i have friends to help me out in skills of cosplaying. it wasnt until i joined a Love live! community, introduction from my friends in 2014. I joined the community performance to dance at cosfest, in hope to boost my self esteem for cosplaying.

Another opportunity that draws me closer to cosplaying is when a cosplay workshop was organized by mediacorp Channel U and Singapore Cosplay Club and only selected people can attend back in Oct 2014. I jumped on to it and send in immediately. I was selected and I invited one of the member in the community to join since i can bring up to 2 friends and then i start have my first cosplay photo shoot in Nov 2014 which is also the first time i started cosplaying. And also here is another fun fact is that my first cosplay was actually crossplaying which since then i still crossplay occasionally and i wish to cross somemore

Below is my facebook account
    https://www.facebook.com/pwkiat
    Feel Free to add me if you wish

I wish to meet new and old people and hope we could get along, thanks for reading

Chibi Chatterer
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.03%
    Monthly Activity