Lv. Percent
    9.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

OK. IF there is any problem tell me

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

come on!! if you are interested but in doubts just contact me!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

YAY! good to see more responses! ha ha! keLW! lets set a goal for ourselfs! we must get 20 people to join.. lawl.. and if u din put up this thread, i wouldn't have known there were any other judoka in sgcafe besides me.. lol.. good to see a fellow judokas here.. wakaka.. after o's must chiong training with me! we do some randori(spar)!

oh ya.. any questions about about what u'r gonna learn in judo or anything? can ask keLW or can ask meh.. lol.. so we can try to make it more seem more interesting for u.. judo is very fun! join now! membership fee 10 bucks.. no hurry to pay.. island judo club after all is a non profit organisation.. but we need the money to pay for the usage of our premises though.. so join now! beginners will be taught slowly and have a fun time learning!
    improve heath and fitness level.. reflexes.. flexibility .. and also self defense incase while we're cosplaying and a bunch of teenage hooligans come up to u and make fun of u and try to touch you or ask u for a fight.. and of course dun start a fight.. wait till they do something to u then u can go break a limb.. but of course try not to.. just immobolise the person then run ^^
    Get it !
    while stocks last!
    batteries not included=3 (is being sarcastic X3)

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Of course. But compared to any other threads on this topic, this is like.....
    Feel free to post on this thread even though you r....
    Far away from here
    Parents dun let
    Or other problems and enquiries regarding Judo or the Island Judo Club.

As long as you are interested in Judo. Please feel free to post here and ask about our club!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

oh and there's a really really mini side note which somehow is a very small possibility.. if u are already in judo in a school , and that if and only if one of you're coaches is a one of the coaches in island judo club, the membership fee is voided... ( EG: st gabriel's secondary which i am in, coach: mr chng kc ) .. ehh kinda pointless typing this cause very small possibilty of this happened but jussstttt in case.. ^^ll

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by jkkh~ View Post
    oh and there's a really really mini side note which somehow is a very small possibility.. if u are already in judo in a school , and that if and only if one of you're coaches is a one of the coaches in island judo club, the membership fee is voided... ( EG: st gabriel's secondary which i am in, coach: mr chng kc ) .. ehh kinda pointless typing this cause very small possibilty of this happened but jussstttt in case.. ^^ll
    jkkh. thats not true. LOL!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

ehh.. it is.. mr chng told me when he was grading me yst.. o.o.. their policy is those whu are personally coached by coaches from island judo club outside island judo club will get free entree if they come and train at island judo club.... i hope im not making u confused with the so many islands.. XD
    but ya it applies.. tt's why me and my juniors train there sometimes without paying cause mr chng is already our personal coach in school.. yarh..

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

or.. sorry. i thought MEMBERSHIP voided. lol so it is the FEE which is voided.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

lol.. siao ah.. island judo club how can turn away people! island judo club welcomes all with open arms!!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Oh cool! In bedok!!! I want to join after my A levels @[email protected] How much is it? I'm a green belt can continue from there?
    Its 3 times per week how many hour each week? And the girls and guys do train separately right?

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

of cuz u can. yeah, you can come 3 times a week,2.5h per session. + Girls and Guys train together, but you can choose a partner.

Dun worry, there are alot of girls and guys for you to choose =D.

We are a club as mentioned, and i dun think we can afford seperate classes for guys and girls.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by KeLW View Post
    of cuz u can. yeah, you can come 3 times a week,2.5h per session. + Girls and Guys train together, but you can choose a partner.

Dun worry, there are alot of girls and guys for you to choose =D.

We are a club as mentioned, and i dun think we can afford seperate classes for guys and girls.
    I see can you tell me how much is it per month? O_o Can't be 10 bucks right?
    Is there any girl around a green belt level too :3?
    Is the training for guys that slack that the girls and guys train together :O?

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

ehh.. we're all friendly.. so we all train together .. helping each other if we dunt knoe any moves.. senior always helps junior regardless of gender.. and there should be a few green belts if i rmb correctly.. but green belt girls im not sure.. but usually these points aren't really that important yea? the main thing is we train tgt.. have fun.. learn something new every training.. stronger then we were the last training.. and yea.. but for randori(sparring) i dun think there'll be a boy + girl paring i think.. unless the coach thinks that the girl can really own the boy.. ha ha.. but for normal training like kata drills and stuff.. boy + girl pairing isn't all that different.. the only part is the randori.. tt's the one that usually are same genders... or that the girl is of a higher belt then the boy..
    and yes it's ten bucks.. last time i rmb it was 14.. but since keLW said 10 i'll believe him.. ha ha

oh where did u last train from?

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by deypherus View Post
    Is there any girl around a green belt level too :3?
    Let me Answer your questions. 1 by 1.
    Haha. your cant be 10 bucks seems like...LOL!

1)We r a club(meaning non-profit). Not a FIs there any girl around a green belt level too :3?[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=deypherus;2437548]
    2)There is. We even have a brown belt.
    3)First Thing is that the amount of space with have is more than enought to accomodate us and + As mentioned.

Our coaches a teaching as their hobby and interest and TOTALLY not for $$$. Our coaches also have jobs, mostly or all full time. They do not have much free time too.

If boys and girls have to be seperate, our whole club will be in chaos.

As you can see, there are different teachers for different days.
    This are not really fixed. As some other teachers can come. But these people come down the most often on their respective days.

We can have as many as... 7 coaches a day or even as little as 1 coach (rare). But this whole concept is to tell you that we will have coaches everyday except for competition days.

Lastly, I hope that these explainations have answered your questions. =D

Thanks deypherus for asking these questions. If in doubt, please feel free to post any questions.
    Last edited by KeLW; Sep 16th, 07 at 12:26 AM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by jkkh~ View Post
    ehh.. we're all friendly.. so we all train together .. helping each other if we dunt knoe any moves.. senior always helps junior regardless of gender.. and there should be a few green belts if i rmb correctly.. but green belt girls im not sure.. but usually these points aren't really that important yea? the main thing is we train tgt.. have fun.. learn something new every training.. stronger then we were the last training.. and yea.. but for randori(sparring) i dun think there'll be a boy + girl paring i think.. unless the coach thinks that the girl can really own the boy.. ha ha.. but for normal training like kata drills and stuff.. boy + girl pairing isn't all that different.. the only part is the randori.. tt's the one that usually are same genders... or that the girl is of a higher belt then the boy..
    and yes it's ten bucks.. last time i rmb it was 14.. but since keLW said 10 i'll believe him.. ha ha

oh where did u last train from?
    Huh drills???!?! O_O I can't imagine throwing a guys XXXXXXX no. of times for practice drills O_O. Unless the guy decided to throw himself :S (+ guys stink extra badly :'( Everytime they train the dojo smells like ...)
    I trained with the school last time..rgs :S Quit when i went into JC though.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast