0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

Default Ouija Board Choas

Ouija Board Chaos
    Silvis, IL

Years ago, my brother Irv and my cousin Ruben got really involved with Ouija boards. I gave them a warning that went ignored as expected. Growing up I always heard Ouija boards referred to as "the Devil's toy." The Ouija board is a dark art aspect and should be avoided. It opens up pathways for those in the Never Never to enter to our side. I have some strong beliefs regarding Ouija Boards and while I have seen many and have been in rooms were they were being used, I have never touched one or interacted with one.

During a week or so of non-stop Ouija activities, the two and the others involved with them encountered a spirit named Thomas. Thomas assured them that he knew were there were jewels and money buried in a Chicago suburb. He gave them details about where the stash was and told him that he and a former lover buried it. My brother and cousin pressed him for more info. He was an insurance salesman and he says he was sent to jail for a crime he would give no detail of.

My cousin pressed him with dates and the name of his lover. At some point my brother and cousin approached me and stated that the spirit Thomas wanted the two to recruit to more persons and travel to the suburb of Aurora and dig up the jewels and cash. They asked to verify his story. Now the internet was new in 1996 and there was no Google, no wi-fi and other such things we take for granted. We had "dial-up" service at the house but no dedicated phone line for our internet service.

So, I went to the library and went through microfiche (transparent film) archives of Chicago area newspapers. I looked up the names, dates, and so on. Bingo! Our Ouija board spirit Thomas was telling a half-truth. True he had a lover, and from what the newspapers mentioned a very attractive young woman who was married to a medical doctor. The doctor was his client and he met the woman through his client who had policies through him. The woman took out unbeknownst to her doctor husband, a million dollar policy against his unexpected death. She approach Thomas about getting rid of her husband and would share the money with him. Thomas agreed but wanted more. He wanted her as a lover and she agreed.

My brother and his team set a date. I told him the coordinates Thomas gave us seemed legit. Only when he claimed to bury the jewels and money, the place was a forest preserve. Now, the place was a athletic field complex. It was buried in a baseball diamond six feet behind home plate and six feet deep. I asked my brother how he would be able to enter a police patrolled park in the middle of a night with a car load of people and equipment and dig up a six by six hole in a baseball diamond and then drive out undetected? He told me they were working on a plan. I told him to just forget about it and that I had a bad feeling about the whole thing.

I went back to the library and did more research. When I found out what I did I sped home and told my brother what I dug up. Turns out Thomas and his lover did kill her husband. They made it look like a burglary where Thomas breaks in and shoots him. The police came and spoke to her and cleared her as a suspect until the insurance company hires a private detective to look into the matter. Not expecting this Thomas conveniently makes his lover-widow disappear and guess what? He hacks up her body and buries parts of here in guess where? That's right. A forest preserve. The police find only half of her body. Thomas confesses to the whole scheme and gets the death penalty on he dies in prison before he could be executed by the state.

"Your treasure, near home plate, is this woman's torso or her legs. Sure maybe she had some cash and jewels on her and maybe she was his "treasure," I told him. "Your Ouija board pal is full of $h!t."

The next day they confronted (well, as best as you can a spirit via a Ouija board). As soon as they asked him, the lights flickered on and off for about a minute. Then it stopped. Thomas stopped responding and they never heard from him again.

They soon stopped fooling around with the board. Thankfully.

Any thoughts on Ouija Boards?

Be careful, be good, be safe and be the light.

Empath Sensitive Psychic veryhip4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

Ouija Board is demonic plain and simple... stay away, far away!!!

Psychic~Fourth degree Scorpio~gift/curse @ knowledge, healing, prophecy dream interpretation ~ My POWER = HOLY SPIRIT~ f^&K religion~JC rocks!

Timid Typist
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

They're lucky they got out of it OK. This is the spirit of a man who committed murder. From the contact they had with him, he didn't sound like he'd redeemed himself. He withheld some truths from them, including the murder.

My thoughts on Ouija boards: I have never used one and I don't plan to. Ever.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

@veryhip4u, you re so right. Ouija Boards are always bad news.

5. Thanks to Vor410 for this useful post!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

@ragskinq: You are very right. The were very luck the got out before they went any further. I stay away from Ouija Boards. They only bring evil into your life.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

I have played numeros ouija boards and done it in various places and nothing has ever happened, i mean NOTHING ever. I think the ouija could possibly be the real deal, but only people truly qualified can actually make it work.

Timid Typist
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

Yep ... have heard about Ouija boards .... few of my school friends did try playing around with them at midnight ... when all were asleep in the dormitory ... they did get to speak with these "so-called" spirits ... until our hostel warden caught them red-handed .... I think it did not go beyond simple school-like play ... like asking their exam score / question
    paper .. etc .. They stopped after being caught .. thankfully! I am not sure if something untoward happened ... However, my grandparents have told me to stay away from such friends and NEVER to try communicating with the UNKNOWN! Hope it helps!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

The Ouija board is a tool, but it is when you use them without protection and let any entity in. It's like going on a chat roulette. Anything could come up. Using it safely is like skype, you are making a call to someone and hoping they pick up.
    A sound soul, lies within a sound mind, and a sound body.
    See my blazing spirit.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    85.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSoul View Post
    The Ouija board is a tool, but it is when you use them without protection and let any entity in. It's like going on a chat roulette. Anything could come up. Using it safely is like skype, you are making a call to someone and hoping they pick up.
    Skype for the dead, LOL i like that idea
    http://www.facebook.com/Anime.Megane
    Anime News, Reviews and Events page. (Help us by liking the page <3)

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

Who would really want to contact a demon anyways, they are called demons for a reason you know. THey wont be nice to you, trust me lol.

Timid Typist
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

Good One!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Who would really want to contact a demon anyways, they are called demons for a reason you know. THey wont be nice to you, trust me lol.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

Yes Veryhip. I agree with you 100 percent! Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

Yeah I could never bring myself to use a Ouija Board, but I do find it fascinating to hear about other people's experiences using them. They seem to always attract evil spirits, and some of them never leave.

Timid Typist
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%

Your brother and cousin got lucky. If it was not for you, they may have gotten into huge problems. Spirits sometimes impersonate other spirits or people. Also, there could have been like a portal that opens and attract evil spirits. Some spirits follow people for the rest of their lives and need professional help to get rid of it. I hope they do not play with it anymore. I saw a clip on YouTube. In the clip, a girl and a group of friends play with a ouija board. All of a sudden, a girl rolls her eyes to the back of her head and looks possessed by. The girl starts to bite her lower lip. The bottom half of her face was bleeding like crazy. I do not think it is a good idea to go near a ouija board.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.36%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

The best way to know if the board is really moving the medium is to have your friends hold the glass with their pointer finger pointing down, tip of finger touching the butt of the glass. All of you should not wear any sleeves so you can see the arm muscles twitching if someone is trying to cheat and lead the glass to where it should be.

I caught some of my friends do this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast