The Elders' Stand League @ Bricks Play!
Date : Thursday Night Weekly!
Registration: Starts at 7pm and will end at 7.30pm
Time: Tourney will begin at 7.45pm (It will start punctually so please refrain from being late!)
Bricks Play @ Toa Payoh
BLK 177 TOA PAYOH CENTRAL #01-112
Registration Fees: $5
Competition Format : 3 Rounds of Swiss-Robin Format
<<Every player will play 3 round. Player will win a round if he wins 2 out of 3 of the match played>>
Winners can choose to either pick their winning from JAP booster packs or ENG booster packs
0 - 1 win = 1 JAP BT10/EN BT05 Booster
2 win = 2 JAP BT10/EN BT05 Booster
3 win = 3 JAP BT10/EN BT05 Booster
Rules and Conditions
1. Only GENUINE cards are allowed.
2. English and Japanese decks can be used in this tournament
3. Only a pure English deck will be allowed to follow the English Restriction Rules (As long as you have a single Japanese card in your deck, you are to follow the Japanese restriction list)
4. Mixed decks are ALLOWED
5. Sleeves must be opaque and the backing of the cards must not be visible with sleeving.
6. Players retain the right to confirm rulings with judges/organizer.
7. Organizer retain all rights to disqualify any players whose behavior is of misconduct and/or for rule violations.
8. Bricks Play will not take responsibility for any item loss.
9. Please take note that Tourney will only start when there are at least 6 players taking part. If the requirement is not meet, the tourney will be cancelled.
English Restriction List: http://cf-vanguard.com/en/howto/bannedrestricted-cards/
Japanese Restriction List: http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Banned,_Restricted_and_Limited_Cards
We hope to see more people there! Casual players are still very welcomed to come join us as not all will be participating in the tourney if there isn't enough participants!
Points System Ranking
Point awarding method
#Player will be awards 1 point for each round they won. (e.g. In one week's tourney, you can win 3 points for all the 3 rounds you won in Swiss-Robin)
Winner of the league matches every week will be award points as such. This is to rank the members in the group to better prepare us for the Team Championship 2013 in for English!
This game is proudly brought to you by Bricks [email protected] Payoh & The Elders' Stand
WHAT YOU WAITING FOR! PM ME IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS WITH REGARDS TO THE LEAGUE! CHEERS!