Hi ladies, I'm slowly selling away my Lolita wardrobe as I am not wearing them as much as I want. I am the first owner for all the dresses!

They are all up on auction at Lace Market. Please click on the link to view listing. If you are interested in the dress, please either bid for it on Lace Market or PM me for a physical transaction.

1) Angelic Pretty - Dreamy Dollhouse in Black JSK
- SGD$120

Angelic Pretty Dreamy Dollhouse JSK (Black) [Price Reduced to clear] « Lace Market: Lolita Fashion Sales and Auctions

2) Angelic Pretty - Memorial Cake in Black JSK - SGD$200

Memorial Cake OP (black) « Lace Market: Lolita Fashion Sales and Auctions

3) Emily Temple Cute Present box: HERE

4) Jane Marple Highland Sky: HERE

Conditions of sale:
1) You must have at least some form of feedback: SGcafe, Livejournal, Lace Market, Facebook or EGL. I have the right to refuse any sales from sketchy buyers.
2) Dresses are for self-collection at Bugis MRT (12-2pm / 6:30pm - 6:45pm) or Paris Ris MRT (7:15pm) on weekdays. And Kovan MRT (4:15pm - 4:45pm) on Saturdays. A non-refundable down-payment of $10 will be needed to prevent dead-buyers. This amount will be deducted from the JSK price upon meet-up. i.e Dress is $100, down-payment of $10 is made. You will only need to pay $90 during the meet-up.
3) Please add an additional $12 if you would like it shipped to your address.
4) Payment by cash, bank transfer or paypal is fine.

My feedback: eglfeedback: pamylyn