Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Chibi Chatterer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points
    273 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    273
    Level
    6
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

    Default COACH/KATESPADE/JUICY COUTURE/TRUE RELIGION/VICTORIA SECRET (USA) PREORDER

    I'll be heading to the USA in april and am planning to help you guys get coach and kate spade at 30 - 50% off the retail price in singapore!

    PREORDER FROM NOW TILL APR 12TH
    (Ill be heading to USA thereafter)

    NO SHIPPING FEES AT ALL!

    (Limited slots only!)

    Coach :: Homepage
    kate spade

    (open to other brands as well... just drop me an email)

    *Please take note that USA does not practice tax refund.
    TAX in USA is 10%(rounded up)

    Piority will be given to those who purchase small items (accessories and wristlets/wallets)
    Those who intend to buy handbags will have to wait (unless its small clutches/bags)

    Interested parties please email me in the following format

    Email Subj: (USA SPREE)
    Name :
    Email :
    Address:
    Contact:
    Ibanking nick & ref no:

    Brand purchasing from: KATE SPADE/COACH
    Item Name:
    Url:
    Color:
    Size:
    Qty:
    Price in USD:
    Alternative if OOS:
    (As I am buying from the boutique itself, there might be OOS items,
    so please leave at least 2 alternatives)

    Handling Fees (This includes the 1-1 meetup cost and excess baggage charge)
    15% of Item cost

    Exchange Rate:
    USD1= USD 1.45

    Total Payment:
    [(Item price in USD) + (item price x 10% tax)] + Handling Fees ] x 1.45

    Eg. A 100USD ITEM
    [100+[100 X 10%]] + [ 15% of item cost ] x 1.45
    = [100 + 10] + [110 x 15%] x 1.45
    = [110 + 16.5] x 1.45
    =183.43 (please round up to 2 decimal place)

    As this is a PRE-ORDER, at least 60% of the payment must be made ( The remaining 40% can be paid when your item has arrived)
    This 60% acts as a deposit and in the event that you fail to transfer the remaining 40%, your deposit will be forfeited.
    Please transfer to POSB SAVINGS 060-60613-7 and keep your transaction receipt

    (Ibanking users please save a screenshot of the transaction details)

    Be rest assured that the payment made (total payment) is final.
    I will absorb all the additional costs incurred along the way.


    *Authenticity Guaranteed. All items will come with Tags and proof of authenticity
    However, do take note that not all items will come with a box/dustbag

    You can collect your items from 25th apr onwards.
    Meetups will take place at Cityhall MRT/ Suntec City, Clementi MRT and Redhill MRT and strictly at my convenience.

    In the event that you prefer to receive your item through postage (strictly for registered postage only), additional payment will then be advised.

    As I am only doing spree for this trip, I have no spree blogs, but I can be contacted at the following =)

    http://themetalcloud.livejournal.com
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Nipah~ cutepetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wahah In the land of all animals
    Posts
    21,114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Points
    273 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    273
    Level
    6
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

    Default

    are you opening for JUICY COUTURE also?

  3. #3
    Chibi Chatterer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points
    273 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    273
    Level
    6
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

    Default

    The following is a list of brands that I'll be bringing in. Let me know if you're keen.

    FASHION APPARELS & ACCESSORIES

    kate spade
    kate spade

    coach
    Coach :: Homepage

    betsey johnson
    New Arrivals - Womens Dresses, Designer Fashions, Handbags, Jewelry - Betsey Johnson

    BCBG MAX AZRIA
    BCBGMAXAZRIA: Search for

    bananarepublic
    Gap.com

    forever21
    Tech News and Product Reviews for Gadget & PC Enthusiasts | IT SHOW 2010 | VR-Zone

    ralphlauren
    Ralph Lauren

    juicycouture
    Juicy Couture

    colehaan
    Cole Haan Official Site - Shoes, Handbags & Accessories : ColeHaan.com

    dkny
    /http://www.dkny.com/womens/index.php/

    whitehouseblackmarket
    White House | Black Market - Home

    7 for all mankind
    7 For All Mankind

    A/X
    Designer Clothing at Armani Exchange

    Gap
    Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids | Gap

    levi's
    Levi.com: The Official Levi's Jeans Store

    MichaelKors
    Michael Kors - The official site and online store

    truereligion
    True Religion Brand Jeans Official Website - Shop now for Denim, Jeans, Skirts, Joey, Bobby, Corduroy, Skirts. Fashion for the Senses

    le sportsac
    LeSportsac - SealCOS


    SKINCARE & COSMETICS

    annasui
    Products

    shiseido
    SHISEIDO USA

    Lush
    Home - LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

    loccitane
    L'Occitane USA | Natural Beauty Products | Skin Care | French Soaps

    bareescentuals
    Sites-BareEscentuals-Site

    sephora
    Sephora: Beauty, Skin Care, Makeup, Hair, & Fragrance

    thebodyshop-usa
    The Body Shop - Natural Beauty Products inspired by Nature and Ethically made

    maccosmetics
    M·A·C Cosmetics


    DEPT STORES

    MACY'S
    Macy's| Department Store, Dept Store , Department Stores, Clothing, Apparel, Accessories

    NEIMAN MARCUS
    Neiman Marcus - Fashion's premier designers, plus beauty's best brands

    NORDSTROM
    International Shopping - Nordstrom


Similar Threads

  1. Country Punk Couture (Supia Tan Rosy)
    By blackpaperbag in forum Dollfie
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Dec 11th, 11, 03:57 PM
  2. Juciy couture bag
    By Cenz in forum Apparels
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Apr 9th, 08, 02:57 AM
  3. Selling 4 Pairs of True Religion Jeans
    By Kabuki Danshi in forum Apparels
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 1st, 08, 03:12 PM
  4. The Media wants JUICY news
    By Ayukat in forum Anime
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 10th, 07, 03:11 AM
  5. the religion test~
    By Yukin0-ChaN in forum Random Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jun 24th, 03, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •