Lv. Percent
    93.41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!Intermediate PostervB Fast TrackArt Of CreationThe Popular One

Default SnK Cosplayers needed for 2014!

As the title already say, I am looking for SnK Cosplayers or cosplayers that are interested in cosplaying characters as SnK the event to cosplay will be updated soon. But, for the meantime, my group and I are looking for cosplayers that are interested in cosplaying characters from SnK. We will be cosplaying as characters from Recon Corps. But we will still welcome any other people who wants to be inside even though the character is not from Recon Corps

http://static.zerochan.net/Shingeki....ll.1514920.jpg

Height is for reference

Requirements!:
    1. You must be able to attend for meetups, photoshoots and the event itself (Unless there is a valid reason)
    2. MUST have AT LEAST 80% ACCURATE! (IMPORTANT)
    3. Welcomes crossplaying
    4. No repeating of same characters
    5. I accept materials to make you taller or so
    6. MUST have BASIC MAKEUP KNOWLEDGE! (MUST PUT MAKEUP TOO)
    7.Need to have 3D Maneuver Gear Anime Version if not what is Shingeki no Kyojin ._.
    8. Tentative can be removed if you confirmed on that character earlier

Tentative
    Confirmed

Characters:
    Recon Corps (Survey Corps):
    1. Eren: Ballads
    2. Mikasa: Kai_Jae
    3. Armin:
    4. Levi: M-kure
    5. Erwin:
    6. Hanji: Kai_the_gazette
    7. Petra: Azusa (UshioChan)
    8. Bertholdt:
    9. Reiner:
    10. Ymir:
    11. Historia: Patsy(Christa)
    12. Sasha:
    13. Jean: Yuki
    14. Connie: Taken

Military Police:
    1. Annie:M_Vermilion
    2. Hitch: Hitch
    Or others that I didn't mention

Others:
    1. Marco:
    2. Thomas:
    3. Mina:
    4. Franz:
    5. Hannah:
    6. Samuel:
    7. Nac:
    8. Mylinus:
    9. Daz:
    10. Tom:
    Or any others that wasn't mentioned

You can get information from this website to look for information or references Thanks

So that is all! Please do consider I hope everyone will participate in this Thank you >_<

If interested, please PM me cause I will be online everyday Except from the 18-21 November 2013 due to camp ._. Or comment in this thread. >_< Thank you
    Last edited by Kai_Jae; Mar 15th, 14 at 11:10 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.19%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%
    Achievements No Longer a NewbieNewbloodI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!

Really looking forward for Levi coser joining us
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail - Uchiha Itachi <3

Timid Typist
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%
    Achievements I'm Not Alone!Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a Newbie

Hi! My friend and I are really interested in cos-ing Shingeki, but we're not sure how accurate our heights are. We're both 160cm, and I'm hoping to do either Eren or Levi. My friend's more open to what character she's cos-ing. Also, we're wondering when the shoot will be and which event the group will be attending, because we haven't really bought anything OTL. Thanks!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!Intermediate PostervB Fast TrackArt Of CreationThe Popular One

Quote Originally Posted by Ballads View Post
    Hi! My friend and I are really interested in cos-ing Shingeki, but we're not sure how accurate our heights are. We're both 160cm, and I'm hoping to do either Eren or Levi. My friend's more open to what character she's cos-ing. Also, we're wondering when the shoot will be and which event the group will be attending, because we haven't really bought anything OTL. Thanks!
    Hi! I am happy you are able to join our group I will answer all your questions full shot Okay for the first question, I don't mind you doing either Eren or Levi It's up to you But, please do try to confirm with me soon >< For the second question, maybe your friend can start to decide which character by how the characters behaviors are and details. Then follow by the look by height So hope your friend can decide soon xD For your last question, don't worry the shoot and event we will be attending, cause, we would most probably have the shoot at around June? And attend Cosfest ._. (Not confirmed yet) But, since you haven't really brought anything (same case as me ._.) you are given quite a lot of time to next year >< And to tell you a tip, I don't really suggest you to buy 3DMG, cause it is really expensive ._. Trust me about it So best is make by yourself So, yeah, I think I have answered all your question ._. If I didn't answered your questions, do tell me so I can answer your question(s) properly Also, even if you have more questions, I will do my best to answer it >< So yeah, glad to be able to work with you Please do tell me your decision soon if not people will take it ._. So yeah, cya!

-Kai Jae

Timid Typist
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%
    Achievements I'm Not Alone!Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a Newbie

Ahh thanks for the reply^^ Could you put me down for Eren? My friend's still debating between annie and levi, sorry orz

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

Quote Originally Posted by Ballads View Post
    Ahh thanks for the reply^^ Could you put me down for Eren? My friend's still debating between annie and levi, sorry orz
    Haha xD No problem I will be putting down your name then And no worries Your friend can take his/her time taking Meanwhile, can you PM me your contact and details? Thank you

Timid Typist
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%
    Achievements Beginner Poster!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

Hi, I'm interested in cos-ing Levi, but I'm a beginner in cosplay, so I don't know if it's okay for me to join this group? ><

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

Quote Originally Posted by M_Vermilion View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in cos-ing Levi, but I'm a beginner in cosplay, so I don't know if it's okay for me to join this group? ><
    Hi, so you can do Annie right? Is it confirmed? :3

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%
    Achievements ReporterHappy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a Newbie

Are you all only doing the Anime Version or welcome both Anime or Manga Version?

I'm keen to cosplay SnK next year and will officially start the project in January (now sloooowwwly collecting materials already for my DMG) but due to the status of my character, is going for Manga version first and guess-work for Hair and Eyes Color.
    Will buy/make the parts needed to convert to Anime version later when I can afford the money/time again.

Height-wise, is that important for non-main characters? (Yes, I am SHORT and the most my Triple-Type Heel Riser currently can give me is ~10cm)

As for attending Meetups, it might not be possible for me most of the time since I usually work on Weekends; attending Photoshoot can try be arranged if I can have my Off-Day on the date instead.

Event-wise, I'm keen to cosplay SnK for one of the Cosfest and AFA Days (the other will be dedicated to Saint Seiya as usual), assuming I'm not "babysitting"....I meant tagging along with those 2 Titan-Shifters again, if they choose to do SnK again for Cosfest and/or AFA.
    The first character I'm planning to do was made to "babysit" them and the other main members of the 104th anyhow

NOTE:
    I'll only able to confirmed once I get my 1st SnK costume "completed"; all except for 1 Character I'm planning to cosplay are from the Scout Legion/Recon Corps anyhow......
    Last edited by Haldir; Nov 14th, 13 at 11:47 PM.

Join US In This Holy War......You MUST Contact Me!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

Quote Originally Posted by Haldir View Post
    Are you all only doing the Anime Version or welcome both Anime or Manga Version?

I'm keen to cosplay SnK next year and will officially start the project in January (now sloooowwwly collecting materials already for my DMG) but due to the status of my character, is going for Manga version first and guess-work for Hair and Eyes Color.
    Will buy/make the parts needed to convert to Anime version later when I can afford the money/time again.

Height-wise, is that important for non-main characters? (Yes, I am SHORT and the most my Triple-Type Heel Riser currently can give me is ~10cm)

As for attending Meetups, it might not be possible for me most of the time since I usually work on Weekends; attending Photoshoot can try be arranged if I can have my Off-Day on the date instead.

Event-wise, I'm keen to cosplay SnK for one of the Cosfest and AFA Days (the other will be dedicated to Saint Seiya as usual), assuming I'm not "babysitting"....I meant tagging along with those 2 Titan-Shifters again, if they choose to do SnK again for Cosfest and/or AFA.
    The first character I'm planning to do was made to "babysit" them and the other main members of the 104th anyhow

NOTE:
    I'll only able to confirmed once I get my 1st SnK costume "completed"; all except for 1 Character I'm planning to cosplay are from the Scout Legion/Recon Corps anyhow......
    Okay ._. Er... for your first question, my answer would be like I am hoping more of the anime version But if cannot, I don't mind the manga version and anime version mixing together For your second question, my answer would be I might need to know your height first ._. And the height of not the main characters refers to which? Cause, it really is see by depending And your third question/reply, er... For that, I would understand your situation as it is almost the same for my friend who is the vice leader I would try to keep it to weekdays, but then again, weekdays may be hard for everyone to attend so maybe it might be weekends too. So, that one I can't give accurate answer sorry, >< And the last question, hm... We would most probably cosplay in Cosfest That's a good thing, but we may also want to go to AFA as a group again too So yeah, it's the event you and I have in mind For your note that part, I don't really quite understand ._. And could you like maybe tell me your details and the character you are interested in? Maybe, that way it is easier to confirm whether you can do that character or not So hope you understand my answers and I hope you consider joining our group

-Kai Jae

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%
    Achievements ReporterHappy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a Newbie

I'll be cosplaying first as Rene in Early 2014.
    Her height is Unknown right now tho' she looked like almost a head taller than Connie (5' 2"), which means will be ~5' 6".
    I am ~5'

After doing Rene, I'll try to do Ilse, whom might lead me to "upgrade" to the Anime Version since she will be making her Anime debut very soon. She's 5' 3" (compared to Ymir's 5' 8") and I can come close to her height via my "Triple Heel Riser (~10cm).

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

I'll be cosplaying first as Rene in Early 2014.
    Her height is Unknown right now tho' she looked like almost a head taller than Connie (5' 2"), which means will be ~5' 6".
    I am ~5'

After doing Rene, I'll try to do Ilse, whom might lead me to "upgrade" to the Anime Version since she will be making her Anime debut very soon. She's 5' 3" (compared to Ymir's 5' 8") and I can come close to her height via my "Triple Heel Riser (~10cm).
    I see I see So, it depends on the events right?

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

Kinda.

My friend said she is taking a break from Cosplaying in the early portion of 2014 and MAYBE coming back to cosplay only at Cosfest and/or AFA.
    If she and friend do Bertholdt and Reiner again (like they did at AFA) with another friend finally as Annie, then I'll be Rene.
    If they're not cosplaying SnK then, then I'll do Ilse or other SnK characters. Just need to get pass getting the 1st Set of Uniform and DMG first before moving to doing other characters and the Anime + BTF versions (friend suppose to do Anime version anyhow).

One thing for sure, I shall be attending Cosfest and AFA, and hope to do SnK Cosplay on one of the days.
    And am relatively open to what character I can do as long it's not someone I dun like, like Mikasa or Annie.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

Kinda.

My friend said she is taking a break from Cosplaying in the early portion of 2014 and MAYBE coming back to cosplay only at Cosfest and/or AFA.
    If she and friend do Bertholdt and Reiner again (like they did at AFA) with another friend finally as Annie, then I'll be Rene.
    If they're not cosplaying SnK then, then I'll do Ilse or other SnK characters. Just need to get pass getting the 1st Set of Uniform and DMG first before moving to doing other characters and the Anime + BTF versions (friend suppose to do Anime version anyhow).

One thing for sure, I shall be attending Cosfest and AFA, and hope to do SnK Cosplay on one of the days.
    And am relatively open to what character I can do as long it's not someone I dun like, like Mikasa or Annie.
    Haha xD Okay I got it We would most probably going Cosfest and AFA next year So dont worry ><

-Kai Jae

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

Okiday roger that!

Btw, have you all start works on your costume or Props?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast