View Poll Results: should we have fanservice?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES OBVIOUSLY

3 75.00%
  • No tis aint my type

0 0%
  • NETURAL

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Default Angel Beats! [RECRUTING]MISSING LOTS OF CHARACTERS!! photoshoot 2011

CIAO MINNA!! YOKOSHO 'ANGEL BEATS ROCK'!

if you want to join
    please pm me follow the format as below
    -real name and nick
    -character you want to do which version
    -hp number
    -confirmed or tentative
    -height

Rules:
    You should have some knowledge of angel beats before cosplaying, if not, just ask me or anyone else. i'll also help if you need any help with the costume =]

This group is for 2011. We will be participating in some of the future events .i will update you guys repeats are allowed.
    PHOTOGS AND HELPERS WE NEED YOU

Tai chou:chihiro
    Fuku tai chou:yuki yeap
    we're definately gonna do yaoi~
    photographers:VaderShana
    helpers:
    stalkers:

confirm -tentative -

MAIN CHARACTERS

Angel/Tachibana Kanade: kasumi
    Angel is a silver-haired girl who is the student council president at the afterlife school. This places her at odds with the SSS as her responsibilities require her to suppress delinquency and other disruptive activities that the team does. It is difficult to understand what she is thinking due to her rarely showing any outward emotions. Angel's life is one of solitude because any soul who befriends her will eventually disappear after living a fulfilling school life.
    Despite her gentle demeanor and tiny frame, Angel is incredibly powerful and near indestructible to the point of ejecting bullets out of her wounds during battle. She has an affinity to eating mapo doufu, a spicy dish which has such an effect on her that she even once disobeys school regulations to be treated by Otonashi. She is personally dedicated to helping others overcome their regrets and grudges and pass on to whatever lies after this world.

Yuri : Chihiro yui and yuki:
    Yuri, also known as Yurippe (ゆりっぺ?), is a maroon-haired girl with a determined personality who invites Otonashi to join the SSS—Shinda Sekai Sensen (死んだ世界戦線?, lit. Afterlife War Front)—an organization she founded and leads which fights against God. She is smart and decisive when making operations and decisions. She carries a silver Beretta 92.
    When she was younger, her three younger siblings were murdered by a group of home invaders, leaving her the sole survivor.

Otonashi Yuzuru:
    After dying, he lost his memories of the time when he was still alive, but later regains them through the hypnotic powers of Naoi. In life, Otonashi did poorly in school and lived only for his bedridden sister Hatsune After she died, due to him sneaking her out of hospital to celebrate Christmas, he turned his life around, studied harder with the aim of becoming a doctor. He died from the injuries sustained after the train he took to his college entrance exams crashed. He was seconds from being rescued with the other survivors.
    Due to his past, Otonashi has a caring personality and does not want anyone to experience pain or sadness. He carries a Glock 17 which Yuri gave him in episode one.

SSS MEMEBRS

Ayato Naoi : Nessa
    Naoi is a human originally thought to be a non-player character (non-human). After he died, Naoi developed hypnotic powers that allow him to control others and cause them to enter a dream-like state. In life, he replaced his older twin brother after he died in an accident and become his father's apprentice in pottery, but Naoi was not as good at the craft as his brother had been. After his father became ill and died as well, Naoi got the impression that his entire life was fake. Naoi later befriends Otonashi after he acknowledges him and joins the SSS. His hypnotic powers were useful in helping Otonashi recover his lost memories. As acting student council president for a time and self proclaimed God, Naoi is strict and arrogant, but this is quick to disperse when Otonashi chastises him. He is affectionate to Otonashi, much to the latter's chagrin, and always tries to kiss up to him.

Hinata:
    Hinata is a blue haired boy with a bright, dependable personality and is the closest to Otonashi. He will always try to save his comrades if he can and is a reliable force in the team. In life, he once missed a fly ball during an important baseball game, and received drugs after the game to curb his depression. He died after getting hit by a truck. He and Yui constantly irritate one another on a daily basis, but deep down Hinata cares for Yui, as shown when he helps her pass on by telling her that in life he would marry her, even though she was paralyzed. Not only does he agree with Otonashi's plans to have all of their friends come to terms with their previous lives and pass on, but is also willing to help. Hinata is a talented baseball player.

Takamatsu:
    Takamatsu is an honor student at the afterlife school who has a polite personality and wears glasses. He mainly contributes to the SSS through intelligence gathering and other affairs, but does not actively go out and fight. Yuri herself says to not be fooled by his glasses and that he is actually an idiot. Though appearing to be slender, he works out and is actually well built muscle wise. After he first reveals this, he tends to take his shirt off, much to everyone's discomfort. In episode 11, he is turned into an NPC by the shadows.

Noda:yosuke
    Noda is a self-reliant boy who executes the strategies formed by the SSS and fights with a halberd. He does not listen to anyone other than Yuri, whom he has adoration for, and is antagonistic to almost everyone else. He has a one-sided rivalry with Otonashi. He is a complete idiot whose weakness is education. He is not afraid to kill or harm anyone who gets in Yuri's way.

Shiina:wendy
    Shiina is a female ninja who fights with dual-wielding kodachi and shuriken. She is able to sense when danger is coming and is a highly capable fighter. Despite her strict demeanor, Shiina has a weakness for cute things like stuffed animals. She is strict in her training and is very self critical when she fails, especially to a newcomer like Otonashi. Shiina rarely speaks but will normally remark that those around her are "shallow minded" whenever the obvious or something stupid is said.

Yusa:
    Yusa is an operator in the SSS who conveys the state of the battlefield to Yuri. She is a calm and gentle mannered girl with a straightforward character. Much like Angel, she does not express her emotions and is called scary by Otonashi and Hinata. She cannot calm down without her earphone. She is often seen with Girls Dead Monster. She rarely talks, and sometimes she hurts others feelings even though she does not mean it. She is not afraid telling Yuri that her laugh makes her sound like a villain.

Fujimaki:samson
    Fujimaki is a delinquent who fights with a long shirasaya. He picks on new people like Otonashi but does not seem like a bad person

TK:Alter
    TK is a mysterious character who wears a large bandanna over his eyes and tends to break out in dance every so often. No one knows his real name or past. He speaks in semi-nonsensical English phrases (mostly adapted from songs by TM Network and B'z with perfect pronunciation) depending on the situation, but apparently does not know English fluently. He saves the team many times and does know some Japanese but rarely speaks it, though he seems to understand what others say to him.

Matsushita:marcus
    Matsushita, also known as "Matsushita 5-dan", has a large build and is a master at judo. He never forgets a debt he owes, especially when it involves food (specifically gyūdon). He carries heavy weapons such as rocket launchers into battle.

Ōyama:luqman and yeonsheng
    Ōyama is an ordinary boy who has no special talents. This means that he does not excel at anything, but can do what any normal person can do. In other words, he is a Jack of all trades. He is a pure boy whose feelings will get hurt from things like a making fake confession or watching his teammates "die". He carries a Remington 700 sniper rifle.

Takeyama:
    A super genius hacker. Prefers to be called "Christ." He wrote the "Briefing Manager" program that Yuri uses to brief the SSS prior to a mission. He insists everyone should call him by his username "Christ" though nobody cares about it. He tries to execute all of the plans as perfectly as possible. Takeyama does not engage in combat or any other physical operations.

Chaa:
    Chaa is the leader of the Guild, an organization in the SSS which supplies the weapons the SSS uses. Despite looking much older, he is about the same age as Otonashi and the others attending the afterlife school.[1] He is the leader of the Guild, which makes weapons out of dirt based on memories of Guild members when they were alive. However, if they have never seen a weapon before nor know how it works, the weapon will fail and explode.

GIRLS DEAD MONSTERS

Yui : germaine
    Yui is a big fan and initially an assistant of Girls Dead Monster. She enjoys playing guitar and singing on the street. She is known to be hyperactive and talks extremely fast. Hinata finds her annoying, which results in bouts between the two of them. She wears a devil tail and shackle bracelets on her wrists, giving her an image of an imp or devil. She also has wings hidden by her hair on her back. After Iwasawa's departure, Yui becomes the new rhythm guitarist and vocalist of Girls Dead Monster, as well as assuming the leader position. Yui plays a Gibson SG Special electric guitar. She later becomes a part of the main SSS, following them along on missions. In life, Yui was paralyzed from the neck down after being hit by a car, which caused her to be bedridden. She wanted to do a lot of things in her life, such as performing a German suplex, playing soccer, and hitting a home run, inspirations she witnessed on television while bedridden and were left unfulfilled due to her paralysis. Her most important dream of all was to get married. This dream was fulfilled by Hinata, who stated that he would marry her, even if she was paralyzed. Yui finds peace in Hinata's words and passes on in episode ten.

Iwasawa:
    Iwasawa is the initial leader of Girls Dead Monster who is in charge of the vocals and is the rhythm guitarist. She also writes the lyrics and composes the music for the band's songs. She plays with a Sienna Sunburst/Maple Fender Stratocaster guitar. While usually a quiet girl, she is able to fascinate listeners by striving to create music that speaks her thoughts. Iwasawa used music as an escape from her constantly fighting parents. After she graduated from high school and left home, she suffered from a cerebral contusion, which resulted from a head injury when she once interfered in her parents fighting. Unable to either move or speak after the concussion, she spent the rest of her short life in a hospital bed. In the third episode, she disappears after finding peace and passing on, and Yui takes her place as leader of the band.

Hisako:
    Hisako is second in command of Girls Dead Monster who plays a Fender Jazzmaster electric guitar as lead guitarist. She has a candid personality and likes to play mahjong, which she has incredible luck with. As noted by Hinata, Hisako is also athletic and is greatly admired by Yui for her guitar riffs.

Irie:
    Irie is the drummer of Girls Dead Monster who, despite being dead herself, is bad with hearing stories about ghosts or spirits, which Sekine likes to take advantage of. Irie is best friends with Sekine and joined Girls Dead Monster at the same time as her.

Sekine:
    Sekine plays a G&L L-2000 bass guitar in Girls Dead Monster. She likes to play pranks on those around her to see the surprised faces of her victims. She also likes to abruptly improvise during performances, which makes Hisako get mad at her.

EXTRA CHARACTERS:
    Igarashi:
    He is a boy who was injured in the same train crash like Otonashi. Igarashi befriends Otonashi and the two work hard to save the people in the train wreck.

Hatsune Otonashi (音無)She is diagnosed with an unknown illness and has been bedridden for two years. Within this period, Otonashi (Yuzuru) acts as her guardian, usually visiting her to give her manga to read and to keep her company. Compared to her brother, Hatsune enjoys studying and hanging out with her friends. However, her sickness kept her from going outside. She is also gifted by her brother's love, who despite having a meager income out of part-time jobs still has enough money to bring her comic books which she enjoys reading. Her gestures of gratitude, in turn, reassures him.
    Upon her last request to go outside to see the decorations outside the hospital where she stayed, she passed away, clinging on to her brother's back on her final moments.
    Last edited by RDCPTR; Aug 22nd, 10 at 01:51 PM.

After all it is fate for a bloody life like mine,Bye-bi my friend,This is your end,ushi shi shi~ how i just love the smell of blood..

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

im pratically new on every thing here so almost every thing is blank for nw ><

After all it is fate for a bloody life like mine,Bye-bi my friend,This is your end,ushi shi shi~ how i just love the smell of blood..

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    17.4%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

waaa Angel beats <3

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

OMG YAY FOR ANGEL BEEEEAATSS! SHALL STALK! :] *w*

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

XDDDDDD
    Last edited by RDCPTR; Jun 18th, 10 at 10:08 PM.

moete shimaou ALRIGHT! Kani-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

hi uh did you rip off the format of your thread from our angel beat one :/ i know it's not much but it's kinda rude if you don't seek for permission first. Just sayin'

http://forums.sgcafe.com/cosplay-grouping/6...-uploaded.html

If you did ask for permission however I apologise for my assumption and wish you all the best for your team. :3

How can we win when fools can be kings?
    L'ARC EN CIEL ❤ MUSE ❤ DEVIANTARTSALES

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Kani-Chan View Post
    hi uh did you rip off the format of your thread from our angel beat one :/ i know it's not much but it's kinda rude if you don't seek for permission first. Just sayin'

http://forums.sgcafe.com/cosplay-grouping/6...-uploaded.html

If you did ask for permission however I apologise for my assumption and wish you all the best for your team. :3
    uwahh!!! gomen!!!>< i actually tried typing out from all the others threats but mostly 50% from yours you see im really bad at typing T.T so sry... im editing everything again. i was in a rush when i made this really sorry!!><
    Last edited by RDCPTR; Jun 18th, 10 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

LoL ..:O gd luck wif yr grp anyway

my love for you will neva end <3

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by gengar View Post
    LoL ..:O gd luck wif yr grp anyway
    thx.

moete shimaou ALRIGHT! Kani-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

HAHA nah it's okay lah lol just credit next time or something. Good luck for your team ;D

How can we win when fools can be kings?
    L'ARC EN CIEL ❤ MUSE ❤ DEVIANTARTSALES

kuroAK . gmaine <3 mystically.me's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

HOHO . drops by . jia yous 8D
    ♥ unspokened truth , forbidden love . ♥

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements CelebrityEverybody Loves Me!The Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For Friends

Angel beatttttttts !
    feel like cos-ing ,
    but dunno who to cos ~
    so many chars i like DX

Shoot Cosplayers ! :D VaderShana's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

wooo.. this is an other Angel Beats group ! xD

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

should we order costumes from haru house together?angel's costume would be $141 and the sss girls uni is $138

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%