Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Default Uhm.. sorry.

Hellooooooooooooo people~

I am here to announce that I will be posting in SgCafe again!

Sorry, I don't know if this is the right place to post.. but..

As some of you know, I had a tiff with Meeve and a few other people and created a very bad name for myself not to long ago.

Just want to say sorry (again, though I once blogged that I would never bow down to anyone) because whatever happened was just a moment of anger and frustration. I'm okay now and have put it all behind.

Even though I didn't post my rude comments on this forum, my comments still got to you. It's my bad I didn't lock the post and it's my fault I admit got myself into this mess.

It started of with me saying that the Breakaway's nose is ugly. Perhaps, if I had kept that comment to myself, none of this would have happened. I am truely sorry if I had upsetted any Breakaway fans.

FYI, the Breakaway's long nose is starting to grow on me now and I'm starting to find that it's actually quite... beautiful @[email protected]

I'm not just saying this to cover up for the comment I made about the nose. It's okay if you don't believe me, you're allowed to think otherwise.

During my little "break" from SgCafe, I reflected on my actions and what Meeve told me: "Disappearing is not an option, if people have a bad impression of you, then do something to fix it." Sorry, I can't remember your exact words . But it was something along that line right? @[email protected]

Meeve said I tend to read into things too much that's why I always take a comment as a flame when it actually really isn't. I guess it's kind of true because I'm very sensitive to words and the tone used. It is because of my failed perception of someone's comment that actually leads me to reply in such a way that I'm trying to rebutt a flame. Maybe that's when things start escalating into a real flame war x_X

I admit I am uncouth. Sorry if my wall of vulgarities had upsetted any of you especially Meeve. Anyone would be upset if she / he read that post and if it was directed to him / her. It's my fault for not locking the post.

From now on I'm going to try to be more careful with my words. And if there is a need to, I'll try to keep certain comments to myself to avoid any unnecessary argument. Also, I might ignore any comments that I feel that I'm not ready to answer because I "might be reading to much into".

Sorry if I offended anyone time and again. I will try to change my character. I understand if some of you detest me now, but I still hope that you will be able to guide me in this hobby and answer questions that I have.

- Adrian
    WTSplit: MNF NS OPEN-EYED Vampire Woosoo Girl WTS AA Yi Head @ 90 SGD PM ME!
    WTS, WTT, WTB and G.O details all here:
    http://forums.sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=46097

Word Master
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

welcome backkkk... glad you're back... took much of an effort to find the link to check on the g.o.s anyway thats not it... haha! jking...

im sure meeve and all others will let bygones be bygones? THE DOLLFIE COMMUNITY IS SO SMALL ALREADY~! WE MUST NOT QUARREL AMONG OURSELVES~!

UNITY IS STRENGTH~! UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL~!

ok serious crap... >.< sorry for crapping your post adrian...

chiyo:*big hugzz*
    http://cupid13180.livejournal.com/
    WTB>> long fibre wig <<black/SD size>> pm me!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.2%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Achievements Stop...Hammer Time!Art Of CreationPosting GodMaster PosterPaper Weight

Quote Originally Posted by cupid13180 View Post
    welcome backkkk... glad you're back... took much of an effort to find the link to check on the g.o.s anyway thats not it... haha! jking...

im sure meeve and all others will let bygones be bygones? THE DOLLFIE COMMUNITY IS SO SMALL ALREADY~! WE MUST NOT QUARREL AMONG OURSELVES~!

UNITY IS STRENGTH~! UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL~!

ok serious crap... >.< sorry for crapping your post adrian...

chiyo:*big hugzz*
    Sounds like National Day songs.

Like "Stand up for Singapore" etc...

Adrian> Anyway, welcome back.

The peak of Mt. Pancake terminal_insanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

uh, i doubt it's because you said that you didn't like a sculpt's face part.

frankly, i hate the squareness of abadon lips, i freely say so. (if/when i get one, i intend to have the lips modded rounder.) i generally dislike most of the volks sculpts for the defining volks features (they just aren't my taste), and i'm not afraid to say so. it's simply a personal opinion on something. like i hate avocado. do you see avocado-loving people pelting me with veggies?

it's not like i'm being racist (sculptist??) or anything.

i think it probably has more to do with how you react to replies that go against your pattern of thought.

any reply that is the negative of something you posted (e.g. a simple disagreement to something you said), you tend to take it personally, like you have just been personally attacked/insulted, as if it was directed personally at you, rather than at a view you were expressing.

that's what probably put people off, and ticked them off. :\

as someone who loves breakaways, it has nothing to do with disliking the nose. i'm not really fond of the new sleeping BA's closed mouth, but you don't see people shunning me just because OMG I SOLD AWAY/SPLIT MY SLEEPING BA I MUST MADE A PARIAH.

the next time someone disagrees with you on anything, take a step back and think properly about why they might be disagreeing with you. or have something against what you said. have you missed out on something? did you read too fast and miss something that might be relavant? is this comment directed only to you, or would it apply to anyone else who had shared your viewpoint?

don't jump to conclusions. even if you think it makes you sound dorky, it's better to ask if they meant you, individually, or if it was just a comment that would have applied to anyone else, instead of flying off the handle and going on some internet rampage. people might think you as a little geeky, but they wouldn't dislike you as a person.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

actually nic have already said what i want to say, especially on the pattern of thought part, so i'm not going to say much anymore.

everyone will give chances for redemption one, so yeah ^^;;;

{♥}

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Welcome back

~真実と幻想と~
    Anyone interested in a Migidoll NS Ryu head, PM me! 8D

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

I have to agree to what nic as stated above. ^^ no ppl will actually get totally put off by an insult to a sculpt actually. is much more towards your thoughts and attitude that put ppl off. >o< But I think everyone deserves a chance~ ^o^v

Welcome back girl~! dun leave sgcafe on your own accord again over such matter~ >w<
    i bet your friends missing ya during the time you are away. ;o;

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.1%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Achievements Thread PandaStop...Hammer Time!Art Of CreationPosting GodMaster Poster

redemption is avaliable for those who seek it XD

i was going to saying something dark but nah i am nice XD
    i'll play the devil, thou you may hate me but then believe in the real world,
    what comes out of my mouth is much kinder then what you get out there,
    life is not a bed of roses unfortunately....

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.02%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Okay, let's just hope I'll be more careful with my mouth from now on.

Thanks

I think I should close this thread now =x
    WTSplit: MNF NS OPEN-EYED Vampire Woosoo Girl WTS AA Yi Head @ 90 SGD PM ME!
    WTS, WTT, WTB and G.O details all here:
    http://forums.sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=46097