General notes :
1- AQUILA (MapleSEA mesos available only)
2-NO mimimun purchase is required.
3-However meet ups only applicable for purchases $50 or more worth of mesos.
4- Flat rate of $1.50 per million mesos , rate $1.30 for purchased 70mil and above.

PLEASE direct all QUESTIONS to [email protected] ( dont pm me, i seldom check pms)

Please read all the details below CAREFULLY. IF you do not agree with any / do not understand anything please ASK all questiosn BEFORE payment.
Dealing format ( this is the only dealing format available for purchases of less than $50 worth of mesos )
1st : email confirmation of availability of mesos (email me with the amount you would like to purchase)
2nd : Payment (3 choices) for the amount of mesos purchased from buyer to my
payment methods : 1: POSB savings account 228-22708-0 (ibanking/atm/cash deposite) 2: Send the payment to via POST (concealled cash) at you own risk. (address would be provided if you choose this)
3 . Drop by YEW TEE MRT station and pass seller the payment if both 1 and 2 are impossible.
3rd : finally we meet in-game for the transfer of mesos. (this will be arranged within 24hrs upon confirmation of payment)

Main in-game ign / seller's cellphone number will be provided should buyer worry about credibility issues. But be rest assured that this is a reputable seller.

MEET UPS (only For purchases worth $50 of more of mesos )

1st : email confirmation of availability of mesos (email me with the amount you would like to purchase)

2nd : Arrangement for meet up at PCbunk (Dohby Ghaut MRT/Dohby Ghaut exchange) to comence deal.

3rd : Payment : would be made DURING the meet up.
Buyer is to cover the payment for mesos AND the fee of opening computers at the lan shop.

TAX DISCLAIMER : In-game tax will be borne by BUYER. THIS is the basic requirement for deals for ALL mesos sellers.
(eg. if you purchase 10mil. 10mil/9,999,999mesos will be transfered to you according to your preference. IF u purchase eg.50mil, A trade of 5 x 9,999,999 mesos can be done so you do not lose as much mesos)

sincerely,
VeloclvV (storage account)
o0h3sti40o (hybernating)
o0afr0dite0o (dead)