Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Lightbulb Alteil - Free Online Card Battle Game (Free Booster Packs to Give Away!)

Hey guys, I have some FREE BOOSTER PACKS for Alteil to give away. Some info on the game:

Alteil is a story-driven online card dueling game with art by Japan's most talented fantasy artists! The game launched in Japan four years ago, and is now firmly established as the number one online card game in the country. Since then Alteil has spread worldwide with several international launches.

# Alteil has a unique Japanese fantasy style.

Every card, from standard unit to rare character to simple spell, has breathtaking visuals from a master of fantasy art. Alteil's artists include big names like Katsuya Terada, Hitoshi Yoneda, Rei, Jun Kawasaki and Yuji Kaida. Their designs and illustrations have graced such projects as Tekken 5, Blood the last Vampire, Xanadu, Duel Masters, Code Geass the manga, the Gundam models and the American Hellboy movie.

# Alteil has the storytelling of a Japanese RPG.

The world of Alteil is a constantly evolving story. Special unit cards called Characters represent major players in the events of the world. You'll see your favorite Characters develop as the story moves forward. Each new twist in the plot brings new cards, new Characters, and new strategies!

# Alteil can be played anywhere.

Alteil has no downloads, and no clients, and is 100 percent web-driven. You can play it on any computer with a web browser whenever you want.

Still super new to the game but been trying it, anyone who wants in on the boosters, just PM me! Thanks!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    90.85%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Stop...Hammer Time!Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukinokaze

I took a look at the JP wiki, and there is this section anyone who wishes to play, should take note of:

Froom Wiki JP 事件・問題

壊れ商法問題
    新しいエキスパンションやEXカードパックの発売時、または大規模なカード修正の際にゲーム環境を破壊するほどの「極端に強いカード」(以下、壊れカードと呼ぶ)が作り出されるようになった。それにより「壊れカード」をメインとしたファイルが氾濫、それ以外のほとんどのファイルで対抗が出来ない環境になってしまう。壊れカードを持たないとゲームにならない=遊ぶために壊れカード入手が必須という販売の図式にユーザーからの不満が募った。

そしてある程度時間が経った頃(2、3ヶ月後)に壊れカードの能力を「大幅に下方修正する」ということでゲーム環境を整えるものの、壊れカード購入を余儀なくされたユーザーたちにとって能力の大幅下方修正は歓迎できるものではないという問題が残った。
    また、上記のようなことが幾度となく繰り返されたため、ユーザーに販売されるカードの能力は一時的なものであるという認識を 運営への不信感と共に植え付けてしまった。

このような販売方法を繰り返す理由は壊れカードの破格の能力でユーザーの購買意欲を煽ることで短期的に売上を伸ばすためという意図が考えられるが、利益のためにゲーム環境を顧みない運営への不信感から、ユーザー離れに繋がっている[要出典]。

It seems that the company behind this game employs an extremely dirty marketing strategy with their 'free to play/pay only for special items' method of funding...

It is said that the company tends to release "I WIN!"-grade broken cards out after most expansions and EX card pack releases, making the game almost unplayable to anyone without that card(s), forcing players to pay for that card if they wish to continue playing.

Then after a time period, they will nerf that card to a normal level, then repeat the whole cycle again by releasing another broken card.
    Quoting myself from another thread.
    星がみえない日も 光はあるよ、きっと…

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%