33.94%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Fellow DS abuser xD

@Demosthenes: I had the same problem (though with the top screen of my own, only stops when you charge it) before. I went to a store that sells gaming hardware and the like; I passed it to them (before you do, you should detach any... illegal cartridges) and in one week they gave it back good as new. Sometimes you might have to change the whole screen, which costs SGD$100 +, but thankfully they only had to fiddle around with some stuff, so it cost about SGD$30-60 (can't really remember the price).

Hope I helped~

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.6%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

I am unable to provide pics atm, since my bro's digicam is being used and isn't with him. :/

To describe it:
    2.5 year old white ds. Yellowed near buttons from all that time of perspiration. Lower touch screen has colored dots all over it and flickers for the bottom half, however the flicker vanishes if you play from the adaptor.

Screen protector over both screens, although they're pretty worn.

Comes with the lanyard (unused, white), a spare touchpen, manuals, logitech white protector (inside blackish stains?) and the packaging for the DS Lite itself.

And no worries of bacteria or anything, i cleaned it over, but it won't remove the years of perspiration staining. I recommend you repair the touchscreen though.

Anyway got quite a number of interested party, once again, I apologize for lack of picture. If you think you still want it, just PM me your name and contact. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12