Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Timid Typist SeeUMusicKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    in a box of pocky >w<
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points
    197 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    197
    Level
    5
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.76%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

    Red face Story Writers club

    any storywriters here? ^^ Let's talk about that XD

  2. #2
    Timid Typist
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points
    254 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    254
    Level
    5
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Party of FiveBeginner Poster!I Don't Pay For FriendsvB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!

    Default

    A novelist here. What kind of stories do you write?


  3. #3
    Katana Tongue Wind_Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Where humans meet anime characters
    Posts
    4,450
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 50 Times in 50 Posts
    Points
    10,509 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,509
    Level
    30
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackThread PandaI am hot!Posting God

    Default

    I'm a failed story writer.
    My stories got rejected countless times....
    all my hard work.... all my hard work...!!!
    "Problems that cannot be solved do not exist in this world." - Yuki Nagato

  4. #4
    Timid Typist
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points
    254 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    254
    Level
    5
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Party of FiveBeginner Poster!I Don't Pay For FriendsvB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind_Squid View Post
    I'm a failed story writer.
    My stories got rejected countless times....
    all my hard work.... all my hard work...!!!
    o.o, don't call yourself a failed story writer. Everything is an experience. Overcome it and you will eventually see success. Not sure what you meant by your stories got rejected countless times though. (Perhaps you submitted your stories to a publisher? )


  5. #5
    Katana Tongue Wind_Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Where humans meet anime characters
    Posts
    4,450
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 50 Times in 50 Posts
    Points
    10,509 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,509
    Level
    30
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackThread PandaI am hot!Posting God

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitec4nvas View Post
    o.o, don't call yourself a failed story writer. Everything is an experience. Overcome it and you will eventually see success. Not sure what you meant by your stories got rejected countless times though. (Perhaps you submitted your stories to a publisher? )
    I'm not that of a professional writer. i'm still a student. but yeah, i do submit stories to publishers.
    Thanks for your advice!
    "Problems that cannot be solved do not exist in this world." - Yuki Nagato

  6. #6
    Timid Typist
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points
    254 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    254
    Level
    5
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Party of FiveBeginner Poster!I Don't Pay For FriendsvB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind_Squid View Post
    I'm not that of a professional writer. i'm still a student. but yeah, i do submit stories to publishers.
    Thanks for your advice!
    Hehe, you are welcome. Wow, I admire your courage to submit your stories to publishers @[email protected] (which is something I can never do.) What's your favourite genre for fictions?


  7. #7
    Katana Tongue Wind_Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Where humans meet anime characters
    Posts
    4,450
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 50 Times in 50 Posts
    Points
    10,509 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,509
    Level
    30
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackThread PandaI am hot!Posting God

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitec4nvas View Post
    Hehe, you are welcome. Wow, I admire your courage to submit your stories to publishers @[email protected] (which is something I can never do.) What's your favourite genre for fictions?
    If I can do it, you can do it too. You'll never know if you don't try.

    well.... I prefer mystery because you really don't know whats gonna happen! It's like something's waiting for you, and you're waiting for it to happen.
    But i don't really like mainstream books like Harry Potter even though people say it's epic. Fantasy ain't my type.

    Bla bla bla...And a little bit of romance does the trick!
    "Problems that cannot be solved do not exist in this world." - Yuki Nagato

  8. #8
    Timid Typist
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points
    254 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    254
    Level
    5
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Party of FiveBeginner Poster!I Don't Pay For FriendsvB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind_Squid View Post
    If I can do it, you can do it too. You'll never know if you don't try.

    well.... I prefer mystery because you really don't know whats gonna happen! It's like something's waiting for you, and you're waiting for it to happen.
    But i don't really like mainstream books like Harry Potter even though people say it's epic. Fantasy ain't my type.

    Bla bla bla...And a little bit of romance does the trick!
    True, I guess. It's better to try than regret not trying at all, I suppose.

    Ohh, mystery! It's my favourite genre too! I find mystery stories to be very engaging too! Sprinkle a tinge of romance into the mix, and it will be awesome, I agree!

    So, you usually write in what type of genres? Mystery? Romance?


  9. #9
    Katana Tongue Wind_Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Where humans meet anime characters
    Posts
    4,450
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 50 Times in 50 Posts
    Points
    10,509 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,509
    Level
    30
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackThread PandaI am hot!Posting God

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitec4nvas View Post
    True, I guess. It's better to try than regret not trying at all, I suppose.

    Ohh, mystery! It's my favourite genre too! I find mystery stories to be very engaging too! Sprinkle a tinge of romance into the mix, and it will be awesome, I agree!

    So, you usually write in what type of genres? Mystery? Romance?
    Yeah. I write Mystery stories of course! I would usually mix write about my past life and mix a bit of mystery. that's one reason why i love to write.

    but when i get into writing, i really can't stop!!
    "Problems that cannot be solved do not exist in this world." - Yuki Nagato

  10. #10
    Smiling Cat! (=^.^=) Sirmail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Points
    944 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    944
    Level
    10
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.07%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackPaper WeightI Survived a Month!Posting Professional

    Default

    Wow... A writer! I think having the courage to try is admirable in itself! Still, if you'll never give up maybe one day I'll really read something by you! Don't ever stop, because you at least have one person who'll be willing to take a step into your world someday right here. =)

    My only experience trying to write was to create monologues for Valentine's week to be read to the school in the morning as publicity for Literature night. I wish I remember what I wrote though, I remember it being quite the enjoyable experience ^^

    P.s. I call dibs on your first printing with signature! Gotta invest! D
    "Do fairies even have tails, do they even exist? Like them, this place is a mystery; a never ending adventure~" - Makarov

  11. #11
    Katana Tongue Wind_Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Where humans meet anime characters
    Posts
    4,450
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 50 Times in 50 Posts
    Points
    10,509 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,509
    Level
    30
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackThread PandaI am hot!Posting God

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmail View Post
    Wow... A writer! I think having the courage to try is admirable in itself! Still, if you'll never give up maybe one day I'll really read something by you! Don't ever stop, because you at least have one person who'll be willing to take a step into your world someday right here. =)

    My only experience trying to write was to create monologues for Valentine's week to be read to the school in the morning as publicity for Literature night. I wish I remember what I wrote though, I remember it being quite the enjoyable experience ^^

    P.s. I call dibs on your first printing with signature! Gotta invest! D
    aww... thank you sooo much!!
    It must be a great experience for you!
    creating monologues on Valentines week ne? fufufu~~!
    "Problems that cannot be solved do not exist in this world." - Yuki Nagato

  12. #12
    Katana Tongue Wind_Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Where humans meet anime characters
    Posts
    4,450
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 50 Times in 50 Posts
    Points
    10,509 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,509
    Level
    30
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackThread PandaI am hot!Posting God

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soongxian View Post
    I am a newbie in story writings
    Well, you do write don't you? At school.
    Everyone ain't a newbie in story writing yeah!
    "Problems that cannot be solved do not exist in this world." - Yuki Nagato

  13. #13
    Timid Typist
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points
    254 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    254
    Level
    5
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Party of FiveBeginner Poster!I Don't Pay For FriendsvB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind_Squid View Post
    Yeah. I write Mystery stories of course! I would usually mix write about my past life and mix a bit of mystery. that's one reason why i love to write.

    but when i get into writing, i really can't stop!!
    That's an interesting mix there. Haha, I understand that feeling of yours. It's so different when you experience writer's block though.

    Just like Sirmail, I would really love to read something written by you!


  14. #14
    Timid Typist
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points
    254 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    254
    Level
    5
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.51%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Party of FiveBeginner Poster!I Don't Pay For FriendsvB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmail View Post
    Wow... A writer! I think having the courage to try is admirable in itself! Still, if you'll never give up maybe one day I'll really read something by you! Don't ever stop, because you at least have one person who'll be willing to take a step into your world someday right here. =)

    My only experience trying to write was to create monologues for Valentine's week to be read to the school in the morning as publicity for Literature night. I wish I remember what I wrote though, I remember it being quite the enjoyable experience ^^

    P.s. I call dibs on your first printing with signature! Gotta invest! D
    Wahh, creating monologues for Valentine's week and reading them out to the school?! I would have died from embarrassment if you asked me to do so.


  15. #15
    Katana Tongue Wind_Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Where humans meet anime characters
    Posts
    4,450
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 50 Times in 50 Posts
    Points
    10,509 (0 Banked)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,509
    Level
    30
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackThread PandaI am hot!Posting God

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitec4nvas View Post
    That's an interesting mix there. Haha, I understand that feeling of yours. It's so different when you experience writer's block though.

    Just like Sirmail, I would really love to read something written by you!
    Well, my stories might get publish in the future, When i get better at writing of course. Wait for me.
    "Problems that cannot be solved do not exist in this world." - Yuki Nagato

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Aspiring Mangaka and Writers Club
    By moontique in forum Other Groups & Clubs
    Replies: 12102
    Last Post: Dec 23rd, 13, 10:52 PM
  2. Why do we allow shitty writers to write storylines?
    By Cloud_Tidus in forum Random Chit Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Nov 28th, 07, 03:54 PM
  3. Free lance writers needed!
    By dahlia in forum Random Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 17th, 07, 10:58 AM
  4. For First Time writers/ illustrators
    By Tavi in forum Random Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jan 15th, 07, 07:03 PM
  5. $8K grant for comic writers and artists.
    By Tavi in forum Random Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Dec 9th, 06, 09:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •