80.12%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Quote Originally Posted by tanaka_yuki View Post
    No names, no images, no pictures, it's like chicken rice without the chicken just that u added soy sauce.
    Boring thread imo...

Maybe u could "spice up a little" to help us understand better.
    Come to think of it, this is more like two bald people fighting over a two-dollar hairbrush........

Innocent looking yet evil --Hikari's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Okay,I really can't stand it anymore.As a person who knows the people involved in this,I feel that I must say something.This status from Facebook is not the full story.Sgcafers,do not judge just by this screenshot and what TS is saying.It's only a tiny part of a long story.TS,I am not sure who you are,but it seems that you are biased against the person you are complaining about.That's all I need to say.
    Last edited by --Hikari; Jun 27th, 11 at 09:33 AM.
    ==================================================
    DA~♥~ |Cure~>w<~

Chibi Chatterer
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.12%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Quote Originally Posted by --Hikari View Post
    Okay,I really can't stand it anymore.As a person who knows the people involved in this,I feel that I must say something.This status from Facebook is not the full story.Sgcafers,do not judge just by this screenshot and what TS is saying.It's only a tiny part of a long story.TS,I am not sure who you are,but it seems that you are biased against the person you are complaining about.That's all I need to say.
    Would you be so kind as to enlighten us on the FULL story then?

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.12%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Nice usage of dummy account (Y)

Aspiring Mangaka
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.29%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Join Date -Jun 2011 Posts -6
    We have enough posts wif "new"fags (Probably having an old account but doesn't dare to use it as u are scared of flaming.

And without the whole story, dun complain.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Full story?Sure.I'm already prepared to be hated by the TS,since I think I know who it is.
    Okay,this is going to be difficult if I can't mention names.So let's call the person who wrote the statuses A,the person the status is aimed at B,and a certain friend of B,C.

A and C were initially close friends.But because of one incident when C was very irresponsible and left A waiting for her for a very long time [as it turned out,she was at B's house the whole time].A was mad after waiting for so long,she walked off not bothering to wait anymore.From then on,A and C disliked each other immensely.

Okay,so what about A and B?A and B were,surprisingly, fine with each other until a certain incident happened,which led to these statuses.

It happened during cosfest yesterday.I won't deny it,I was cosing with A.We were sitting outside,at the grassy area,with another friend.B's boyfriend came over to say hello and chat with us for a while[since we are friends,after all].Was that wrong?B kept staring at us 3 times every 2 seconds while we were talking.We did not even talk for 2 minutes,before we told the boyfriend to leave because his girlfriend was staring at us and we couldn't have a proper conversation.Now,what happened next was why the statuses were posted.

A was sort of uncomfortable and later irritated because B kept staring,like she was telling us "Keep away from him.He's mine and only mine." A was mad and wanted to irritate B as well,in revenge.So she called B's boyfriend back,saying that she wanted to see his magic tricks[B's boyfriend likes performing magic tricks].I know that was wrong of her,but I did not say anything as I was quite irritated as well.So I just kept quiet.

B was jealous again and she started posting statuses : "idiot =3= you dont even know about people's relationship story just fck off bitch ." A posted the statuses seen in the first post as a response to her statuses and a war started,starting with this thread.

Overall,both are in the wrong in this matter.B for being jealous and over possessive,and A for trying to provoke B even more by calling her boyfriend back to talk to us while B was staring at us the whole time.Both of them should not have posted the statuses as well,as the statuses further provoked each other.I'm not trying to take sides here.I'm just providing the back story to his whole matter.
    Last edited by --Hikari; Jun 27th, 11 at 12:20 PM.
    DA~♥~ |Cure~>w<~

Aspiring Mangaka
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.29%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Quote Originally Posted by --Hikari View Post
    Full story?Sure.I'm already prepared to be hated by the TS,since I think I know who it is.
    Okay,this is going to be difficult if I can't mention names.So let's call the person who wrote the statuses A,the person the status is aimed at B,and a certain friend of B,C.

A and C were initially close friends.But because of one incident when C was very irresponsible and left A waiting for her for a very long time [as it turned out,she was at B's house the whole time].A was mad after waiting for so long,she walked off not bothering to wait anymore.From then on,A and C disliked each other immensely.

Okay,so what about A and B?A and B were,surprisingly, fine with each other until a certain incident happened,which led to these statuses.

It happened during cosfest yesterday.I won't deny it,I was cosing with A.We were sitting outside,at the grassy area,with another friend.B's boyfriend came over to say hello and chat with us for a while[since we are friends,after all].Was that wrong?B kept staring at us 3 times every 2 seconds while we were talking.We did not even talk for 2 minutes,before we told the boyfriend to leave because his girlfriend was staring at us and we couldn't have a proper conversation.Now,what happened next was why the statuses were posted.

A was sort of uncomfortable and later irritated because B kept staring,like she was telling us "Keep away from him.He's mine and only mine." A was mad and wanted to irritate B as well,in revenge.So she called B's boyfriend back,saying that she wanted to see his magic tricks[B's boyfriend likes performing magic tricks].I know that was wrong of her,but I did not say anything as I was quite irritated as well.So I just kept quiet.

B was jealous again and she started posting statuses : "idiot =3= you dont even know about people's relationship story just fck off bitch ." A posted the statuses seen in the first post as a response to her statuses and a war started,starting with this thread.

Overall,both are in the wrong in this matter.C for being jealous and over possessive,and A for trying to provoke C even more by calling her boyfriend back to talk to us while C was staring at us the whole time.Both of them should not have posted the statuses as well,as the statuses further provoked each other.I'm not trying to take sides here.I'm just providing the back story to his whole matter.
    Wasn't directed at u bout the whole story thing...

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

I wasn't directing it at you,sorry.I was directing this at ChibiLove,who asked for enlightment on the whole story.
    DA~♥~ |Cure~>w<~

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Quote Originally Posted by iFishForYaoi View Post
    I've told my friends to ignore her as shes not worth their time ,
    Though one of my friends are quite angry , because this "keyboard warrior" is like going to events seeing Good inazuma cosplayers and taking pictures together with them & starts acting close .
    *Though taking pictures with them are fine but just right after taking pictures with them she starts clinging to them and like giving some sort of sign to us like
    "HEYY , IM FAMOUS & im a senior cosplayer so dont be rude to me"

well thats true , but i would like to note everyone about this particular girl . ^^ .
    THIS is the post that made me want to post in this thread in the first place.I was with her when she went to take pictures with the Inazuma Eleven cosplayers.They were really nice and they willingly took pictures with us and talked to us.Some of them even asked for pictures of us and also asked us to take pictures with them.They also invited us to join them in their group shots.She was not clinging to them at all,unless you were talking about one of them who we are close to.Or,if you were talking about her hugging the cosplayers,they didn't mind at all.I hugged most of them as well.This post just looks like you were jealous that we took pictures with them,but I'm sure if you approached them,you would know that they were really very friendly and you could have gotten pictures with them as well.
    DA~♥~ |Cure~>w<~

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

TL;DR ... both of them were at wrong?? .__.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Yes,but in my personal opinion TS is more at fault than either of them.By simply starting this thread,she is trying to destroy A's reputation in the cosplay circle and/or even outside of cosplay.
    DA~♥~ |Cure~>w<~

Is allergic to dumbf*cks. Virusz's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.12%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Childish, pointless thread. got the time to be jealous, or start stupid thread, might as well use that time to talk it out face to face maturely.

oh wait, i forgot. childish, pointless. ok, next.
    Everyone is human like me, so everyone get's the same treatment from ME. Screw all your masks and bootlicking.
    必殺技 第三番:

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

Judging from Hikari's story, A,B and C all seem to be very petty. The whole situation seems that way too. Don't understand kids nowadays, small small things wanna quarrel and publish to the world... If u guys can't take such things, I don't think you can take anything the working life has to offer.

Just forgive and forget, settle the problem. Instead of broadcasting it online and souring relationships -.-!!!!!!!

14. Thanks for this useful post:

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    86.83%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Quote Originally Posted by duketogo69 View Post
    Come to think of it, this is more like two bald people fighting over a two-dollar hairbrush........
    It is like 2 pedos fighting over groping rights of Lolis....Hee hee hee....

16. Thanks to HexShot for this useful post!

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.12%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%

Random person make new account just to post thread to protect reputation of main account. Awww~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast