Lv. Percent
    1.15%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

I just went to watch 2 Weeks Notice starring Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant on New Year Eve. Was a nice romantic movie, worth the laughters. To think earlier on I was lamenting that me and my frens had to resort to watching this just for the sake of finding a movie to catch. Well, I love Sandra Bullock movies, I realised I watched more of her shows than Keanu Reeves movies even though I was caught up on both starring actors in Speed.

Well, I love the comical bits and dry humour and wits, definately not slapstick which I cannot stand. Not fluffy romantic feel good stuff either, overall still can make it. Hugh Grant is kinda cute, Sandra Bullock is klutzy as usual, love their chemistry and how they complement one another.

But I heard from my frens that some scenes are cut from the running of the movie. Cos they mentioned some scenes they previewed at the earlier trailer they watched some time ago of this movie and seem like didnt make the final cut. Oh well, that is lame, it is not even censorship, the film distrubutors just cut scenes out for the final edit just to keep it within a 1.5hr time frame I bet bout that. They are such bloody ppl, idoits.

Saw the trailers for Analyse That starring Robert de Niro and Billy Cyrstal, Catch me if u can starring Leo Dicarpio and Tom Hanks and Shanghai Knights and 8miles. Will look forward to watch the former two movies, the last 2 i mentioned I will throw them far back in my memory.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    97.2%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

Very good movie.... reminds me of an old movie pretty women, a rich guy falls in love with a women. Lots of comical scenes and both of them can really comeup with excuses when caught doing something silly.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.15%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

Hehehe, U watched it as well? Dun tell me on New Year Eve as well... I know of a bunch of ppl who share the same thots as me and my frens and watched it on New Year Eve. Worth the money, worth the laughters.
    Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock chemisty is good, and make the whole movie clicked instead of the whole usual romance cliche. I love the dry humour of Hugh Grant and his sacrastic remarks as well as Sandra Bullock klutzzy ways. And their witty banter, hahaa.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    97.2%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0%

Nope i watched it on new years day, got dragged there... but then again its not that bad...