Lv. Percent
    33.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!CelebrityEverybody Loves Me!The Popular OneParty of Five

Quote Originally Posted by congaconlon View Post
    Well, Vocaloid has been progressing rapidly and steadily and is being supported by many people. However, among of the "many people", some ones have been hindering the development of Vocaloid unintentionally. They are the "creepy" fan.They love Vocaloid and the proofs are that they call Miku their "waifu", get mad when people crictise Vocaloid,etc. Well, it's simply love but in the perspectives of people who have no ideas about Vocaloid, those actions are creepy and unacceptable. In fact, those fans don't care about the others' opinions and actually, who care? But the things has been preventing people from Vocaloiod and it's a waste!The other similar example can be K-pop. I rarely listen to K-pop and have no ideas about it. However, after reading a lot of articles about the extremely maniac retarded poopy fans, I started to hate K-pop for no reasons. So I think this may happen to Vocaloid when people encounter some LOL fans.
    And again you are right. But I have to disagree with you in one part. Unlike Kpop, Vocaloid is a tool of creativity, as I said before. In an interview with Crypton's CEO, Hiroyuki Itoh-san also stated that it is also a form of creativity, and we have to accept it, because everyone have their own image of Miku,or Vocaloid in general in their mind. We can't blame them. Every society has its dark corner. The only problem I see with Miku fans is that they always get mad at ppl who have no ideas about Vocaloid or having misleading thoughts, like you have said. If a person said like this in a Miku's vid on YouTube :"So childish , anime for pussy!" . There gonna be a ton of hateful feedbacks to that comment. Misunderstanding aren't resolved, led into war. Even Vocaloid fans can't stand that. Some people said that as a true Vocaloid fan, we should only love what is right about our idol, and turn your back to things like H stuffs or maniacs who call her "waifu" or similar things. In contrast, as a true fan, we must accept every part of our idol, whether it's bad or good, as Vocaloid is multy personalities. Yes, it's ppl who decide the appearance of Vocaloid, because it's a tool of creativity, we don't have the right to charge ppl.
    Last edited by Kurayami_Hikaru; Jan 22nd, 13 at 11:01 PM.

Word Master
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Bonus picture LOL!

Acerbus Venator Kurayami_Hikaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!CelebrityEverybody Loves Me!The Popular OneParty of Five

Quote Originally Posted by congaconlon View Post
    Bonus picture LOL!

Why all Kagami related things? ._.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.31%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!Stop...Hammer Time!Art Of CreationPosting GodMaster Poster

Polarity is what keeps things popular.

Truth be told, there are vocaloid haters everywhere and it's not just the creepy fans that's causing this, as well as the "unacceptance" of certain people to change and trend.

Always a good way to save the creativity once in a while though
    Love lies within each heart. Hate is not the absence of love, but the love of what we scorn in life.
    Join our Random Chit Chat Hikaru & Mallix Café

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by mallixisme View Post
    Polarity is what keeps things popular.

Truth be told, there are vocaloid haters everywhere and it's not just the creepy fans that's causing this, as well as the "unacceptance" of certain people to change and trend.

Always a good way to save the creativity once in a while though
    Creepy fans are a part of community too, we must accept them. For the haters, and I see most haters are coming from western countries. Certainly, some ppl think that it is crazy to go after a digital idol, who don't even exist to shake fans's hands. The western culture is different from us, their view of things are also different. They believe cartoon is for kid. And Vocaloid appearance is anime-like, in other word, a form of cartoon, immediately it is classified as "for kids".
    some people also piss off because a girl who don't even exist surpass their idols. Or just don't like the concept of Vocaloid.
    Vocaloid has already been recognised as a new genre and trend of music(VOCALOID Trans-Pacific Project Unveiled – Vocaloidism) and soon will be spreader worldwide.
    the only reason I think some ppl detest Vocaloid just because they don't understand Vocaloid as much as they think. Just read the Wikipedia means nothing.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.31%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!Stop...Hammer Time!Art Of CreationPosting GodMaster Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kurayami_Hikaru View Post
    Creepy fans are a part of community too, we must accept them. For the haters, and I see most haters are coming from western countries. Certainly, some ppl think that it is crazy to go after a digital idol, who don't even exist to shake fans's hands. The western culture is different from us, their view of things are also different. They believe cartoon is for kid. And Vocaloid appearance is anime-like, in other word, a form of cartoon, immediately it is classified as "for kids".
    some people also piss off because a girl who don't even exist surpass their idols. Or just don't like the concept of Vocaloid.
    Vocaloid has already been recognised as a new genre and trend of music(VOCALOID Trans-Pacific Project Unveiled – Vocaloidism) and soon will be spreader worldwide.
    the only reason I think some ppl detest Vocaloid just because they don't understand Vocaloid as much as they think. Just read the Wikipedia means nothing.
    Well surely it's because there's not one thing that can satisfy every person's whim right?
    And the haters are also part of the community!

They open up the topic and even though they spread hate, they also spread sympathy, and sometimes but not really regarded highly, pity.

What's important is that there are people coming in to save face and to restore the golden name of Vocaloid
    Love lies within each heart. Hate is not the absence of love, but the love of what we scorn in life.
    Join our Random Chit Chat Hikaru & Mallix Café

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by mallixisme View Post
    Well surely it's because there's not one thing that can satisfy every person's whim right?
    And the haters are also part of the community!

They open up the topic and even though they spread hate, they also spread sympathy, and sometimes but not really regarded highly, pity.

What's important is that there are people coming in to save face and to restore the golden name of Vocaloid
    And when they spread the hate, that's when ppl from the community correct them, though not everyone rethink the matter.

The golden name of Vocaloid, well said, Mallix. One day, I hope Ppl will come together, as true fans of Vocaloid, connected with each other.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.54%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

Justin Bieber, actually his songs are pretty good, we just don't like him, how he appeals, or his character.
    And yes, Kpop are very appealing. The reason of that is 80-90% of Kpop singers go through plastic surgery and use auto-tune to refine their voices. But that can't be helped. That's how the music industry is now. I know some Kpop fans won't agree with this, but they have to accept the fact.
    Like every music style, Kpop has its time too. This is when Kpop is at its peak. Even legendary pop singers in the past now are hardly heard, though their names are still well known.
    No, I literally do not like his music. The lyrics are irritating. I would rather listen to something in a completely different language and not understand than listen to his lyrics.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Thatbubbletea View Post
    No, I literally do not like his music. The lyrics are irritating. I would rather listen to something in a completely different language and not understand than listen to his lyrics.
    Most songs of his do not suit our ears, I have to say I don't like them too, but there are some actually listenable

The Dark Senterian Ruler Predalian5's Avatar
    Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!The Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!

I finally decided to read this. It was amazing. I agree, Vocaloids are unique.
    Unlike most Movie stars and Music producers.

But I still have fear. I seriously hope they aren't thrown away one day.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Predalian5 View Post
    I finally decided to read this. It was amazing. I agree, Vocaloids are unique.
    Unlike most Movie stars and Music producers.

But I still have fear. I seriously hope they aren't thrown away one day.
    Have hope then. I fear too, that it will happen to Vocaloid some day. But we still have hope. Believe that the new generation will treasure it.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!The Popular OneParty of FiveI Don't Pay For FriendsI'm Not Alone!

Have hope then. I fear too, that it will happen to Vocaloid some day. But we still have hope. Believe that the new generation will treasure it.
    "The new generation"...
    The new generations are idiots. They couldn't tell the
    difference between swag and normal if it hit them in the head

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

"The new generation"...
    The new generations are idiots. They couldn't tell the
    difference between swag and normal if it hit them in the head
    Oh, don't be that strict. Vocaloid is spreading, even my little sister who is just 10 years old know who Miku is, and she adore her.
    But of course, on the first look, they can not tell the difference, that why need ppl like us to explain things to them, in a right way. But we can only rely on the next generation, otherwise your fear will come true.

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Oh, don't be that strict. Vocaloid is spreading, even my little sister who is just 10 years old know who Miku is, and she adore her.
    But of course, on the first look, they can not tell the difference, that why need ppl like us to explain things to them, in a right way. But we can only rely on the next generation, otherwise your fear will come true.
    I guess. I got my Bud interesting in Vocaloid. He's in love with Luka! Lol

Thanks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

I guess. I got my Bud interesting in Vocaloid. He's in love with Luka! Lol
    Haha, he will then spread his love for Luka to other people then. But then again, there are many ppl haven't heard of Vocaloid, they will just classify her as 'anime', or 'a Japanese weird thing', without knowing that she is not related to anime at all(except for the drawing style, can't be help, it's Japan after all._.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast