Lv. Percent
    32.44%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!vB Fast TrackI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieNewblood

Talking Hi! I'm new here!

Hello, I am tetrix from Singapore. Currently I am serving NS.

I like to watch anime and read manga. I don't cosplay and don't collect figurines.

My anime preferences are Comedy, Romance and/or Slice-of-Life. I do watch Shoujo anime, even though I am a guy. I dislike Mecha. I don't like Idol anime. And I avoid watching anime with over 52 episodes (more than one-year worth of episodes). Most of the anime I watch are currently airing anime.

I like to listen to Japanese music, mostly anime and some JPop.

My favourite artists/bands are fhána, Eir Aoi, LiSA, yanaginagi, Ray, ChouCho, nano.RIPE, Goose house, GARNiDELiA, fripSide, Yoshino Nanjo, 7!!, ClariS, AKINO, BoA, Konomi Suzuki, Kanon Wakeshima, Luna Haruna, Miku Sawai, Maaya Sakamoto, Maon Kurosaki, Tia, May'n, Mami Kawada, Nana Mizuki, nano, Eri Kitamura, ELISA, EGOIST, ZAQ and MAN WITH A MISSION (and more).

This is my recently played tracks:

I am studying Japanese by myself. Currently, I am studying for JLPT N3, and planning to take the test this December.

My favourite Winter 2015 anime this year is Death Parade. If you count the anime from previous season, my favourite anime ending this season is Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte: The Maxim).

I got a MyAnimeList.net account (in my signature).

Other than anime, I play Minecraft.

The reason I am here because I wanted to discuss and chat anime-related topics with fellow Singaporeans. Hope to make new friends!
    Last edited by tetrix; Mar 31st, 15 at 09:14 PM.
    MyAnimeListDubTrackAnimeLyricsMy Last.fmMy YouTube
    Loves anime songs! Studies Japanese!