Hajimemashite, minna-san ! ๐ŸŽŒ๐ŸŽŠ

I'm Gavrila, you can call me Gav..
I'm a first year college student at Satya Wacana Christian University at Indonesia, studying for international business..

I haven't tried any cosplay yet but I love to attend a cosplay event and see all the cosplayer.. I love to watch anime too.. there are several anime that I love so much : Sword Art Online, Clannad, Charlotte, K-Project, etc I don't have any specific for the anime that i want to watch.. as long as people say it's a good anime, i'll try to watch it and yet I'll be drown in it ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have a life goal, to travel around Asia and visit Japan, specially! even though i want to visit South Korea too (yes, i'm an otaku and a kpop lovers). Conclusion is, i love to travel and explore something or somewhere new!

Friends, I'll be happy if you are interested to know me more. we can be friends, of course to share anything and i'd love to hear your stories :3 so you can contact me by email at [email protected]
I'll make sure to answer your email!

So, this is my self introduction. if you want to know more, just contact me at that email ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† thankyouuu ~

Have a nice day ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†