Lv. Percent
    89.34%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.01%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%

Default Viridian's Super-Not-Exciting Self Introduction!

Hi there! I'm Viridian!

On my profile, it says female, but I don't mind when people refer to me by "he" or "him! In fact, I kind of enjoy it.
    I'm sixteen, and I live in the United States. I really like playing video games- namely League of Legends and Heroes of the Storm, but also smaller games like Minecraft, Terraria, or Left 4 Dead! Most types of PC games interest me, so feel free to inquire! My favorite game would probably be League of Legends, even though I'm pretty trash at it. I just like to have fun, and it's helped shape a significant chunk of my life. I don't really dislike much of anything... I'm a lover of all sorts of strange and unusual things. But I guess I have a bit of a distaste for romance oriented animes, movies, or cartoons.

Although this seems to be a cosplay site, I've never cosplayed before! But I would really love to cosplay some of my favorite characters some day!
    Even though I'm kind of chunky and adorafugly as hell lmao

I'm a fairly friendly and I love meeting new people, so please don't be shy! Ask a question or start a conversation if you'd like!
    Last edited by Viridian; Dec 13th, 15 at 05:06 PM.